Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only God Forgives (2013)

Film Synopsis:

Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn and star Ryan Gosling reunite for this intense crime drama set in Thailand, and following a powerful crime boss seeking bitter vengeance for the murder of her son. English gangster Julian (Gosling) and his brother Billy are the owners of a Thai boxing club that covers for a lucrative drug smuggling operation. Using the business as a front, they deliver the drugs to London, where their ruthless mother Jenna (Kristin Scott Thomas) sits at the head of a powerful criminal empire. Upon learning that Billy has been murdered, Jenna travels to Bangkok to claim his body, and bury the people responsible for his death. Later, as the death toll rises along with the stakes, an intense conflict leads to a last chance for salvation.
    [YOUTUBE]FAgirTtfobk[/YOUTUBE]

As you can tell from my avatar, I loved Drive. I'm really looking forward to this one.
    54 Hookers and Counting....

This picky sumbitch thinks this looks great!

Comment

Looks like a fine companion to Drive... Officially one of my most anticipated of the year.

Comment

wanna fight? fuck yes..Drive was awesome and this right its alley.

Comment

This has potential to be awesome! Can't wait!

Comment

This looks a lot like Drive, which isn't a complaint because Drive was great! Kristen Scott Thomas is a great actress too, so I'll put this on my radar!
            ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

Needless to say, that this will surely be great.

Count me in.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

This looks fantastic! Ryan Gosling is quickly becoming one of my favorite modern actors.

Comment

'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/only-go...205756156.html

Comment

Fuck the critics. If anything I want to see this even more now. Like a group of people in Cannes booing this film is going to make me skip this.

Comment

This is the kind of publicity that makes me want to see a film.

Hyper violent, yes please !

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                        Fuck the critics. If anything I want to see this even more now. Like a group of people in Cannes booing this film is going to make me skip this.
                        They have booed some of my favorite movies ever at Cannes! (Tree of Life, Taxi Driver, Antichrist). It's the only place where booing may actually be a good thing for the movie lol.

Comment

Really looking forward to this.

Comment

It was shown twice the past week here in my town, but douchebag Santa didn't pay attention to the program of the film festival, so...I missed it.

Fuck my ignorance.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

I've heard bad things about this

which is a shame because I loved Drive and this looks kind of similar.
                              ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X