The Lone Ranger (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lone Ranger (2013)

Starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer (The Social Network). Directed by Gore Verbinski, in theaters July 3rd.

Synopsis...
    Native American warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice.

[youtube]tLX8xfPuWNQ[/youtube]

Gotta be honest this looks awful!

Every time I was in the theater and the trailer popped up people were laughing at Johnny Depp.

Comment

Looks like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
        Starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer (The Social Network). Directed by Gore Verbinski, in theaters July 3rd.

Synopsis...

[youtube]tLX8xfPuWNQ[/youtube]

I love how The Lone Ranger not only doesn't get top billing over the sidekick, but he isn't even centered in the poster.

This is going to bomb hard.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
            I like it.
            Yeah looks like fun to me.
            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Actually looks like a big, loud blast of a movie... and Gore Verbinski is directing and I love his other movies (even all three Pirates movies are pretty wild fun.. guilty pleasures). Most definitely a matinee movie haha

Probably isn't very good... but looks fun!

Comment

I reckon this looks like a lot fun, but it's 2.5 hours.

Why do these movies need to be so bloody long ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                  I reckon this looks like a lot fun, but it's 2.5 hours.

Why do these movies need to be so bloody long ?
                  Holy shit! I didn't realize it was such a long movie.

Looks like the few reviews that have come in aren't very positive. Doesn't surprise me... Johnny Depp hasn't had this epic of a flop in ages. Granted he hasn't exactly been picking the best movies in my opinion, I believe most of them were financial hits. Although the trailers seem to be pushing that dude from the Social Network as the lead.

Comment

Looks fun, I'll probably check it out over the holiday weekend...

Comment

I must be the only one who thinks this looks lame as fuck and that Johnny Depp was a mistake to cast in it. He's been a movie buzz kill for me lately.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                        I must be the only one who thinks this looks lame as fuck and that Johnny Depp was a mistake to cast in it. He's been a movie buzz kill for me lately.
                        Yeah this shit does nothing for the old pecker. It just looks fucking stupid, another waste of time for a remake no one wanted. I saw the train thing and all the stupid CG shit that went on in that scene was just...nope.

As for Depp. I think he is still somehow channeling Jack Sparrow. He needs a filter, or a movie like Blow where he can just shed that fucking image for good. All his movies since Sparrow was invented have been hurt for good or worst cause of him.

Comment

When the star of your film is named Armie Hammer, you've got problems. Fuck me, that guy has to change his name, stat.

Who's next? Homer Depot? Tony Playstation?

Comment

I think this looks fun. I'm cool with it.

Looking forward to seeing it, whether or not I'll bother to go to the cinema though I'm not sure.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                              When the star of your film is named Armie Hammer, you've got problems. Fuck me, that guy has to change his name, stat.

Who's next? Homer Depot? Tony Playstation?

Comment

Working...
                              X