The Crow Reboot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crow Reboot

Apparently actor Luke Evans has officially been cast to play The Crow.

http://screencrush.com/luke-evans-is-the-crow/

I am sure in the end this one will be as bad as all the others after the original.

I actually liked the idea of Loki playing the part of Draven.

Comment

Who the hell is Luke Evans ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
        Who the hell is Luke Evans ?
        Apparently this guy, no idea who he is...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1812656/?ref_=sr_1

Comment

The original Crow is my favorite of the comic books films and I love James O'Barrs comic. I don't mind this been remade, stories like this should be retold and the sequels were doing a terrible job of it. Hopefully this will be good.

Looking at that Luke Evans imdb he's in Dracula (2014) . First I've heard of it.

Comment

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that they didn't yet reboot the iconic Crow.

Just another victim, those damn motherfuckers.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

This could have the potential to be something great, no hidden disingenuous in this post.

Comment

It isn't so much the actor playing Eric Draven that I am worried about, its the story itself. Of the sequels the 2nd was my favorite. Part 3 to me was just a mash up of the first 2 and as much as I like Ed Furlong I didn't even bother with the 4th. I seriously hope Shittywood gets something right for once.

Also, I thought the word reboot was reserved for a remake of a film that was shit to begin with. Are they implying the original Crow was shit? I don't care who plays Eric Draven or anyone else in the movie, it will most likely never be a fraction as good as the original in my eyes anyway.

Comment

This one I'll have to wait and see. I love the original Crow, and given how terrible every attempt to recreate that magic has been I can only imagine how bad this reboot might come out. But here's hoping for the best.

Latest BSC: Slumber Party Massacre Review
                  Latest BSA: The Mist (Stephen King) vs. The Mist (Frank Darabont) Part I & Part II
                  Latest BSVlog: Storage 24 Review
                  Latest FNFF: Maniac (2013) Review

Comment

Never seen the original. I saw one. That was about some hick trying to raise the devil, or some crap. And it was shit. I cringe every-time I see any of them in a store.

So it's pretty much turned me off the franchise. I've heard the first is great but meh.
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

"Get your Crow merchandise at Hot Topic!"

It'll happen....

Comment

Originally posted by zigwardScissorHands View Post
                        "Get your Crow merchandise at Hot Topic!"

It'll happen....

You can already buy Crow merch at Hot Topic.

Comment

Working...
                        X