Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What websites do you check out to see new movies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What websites do you check out to see new movies.

Just wondering what websites you guys check out to see if new movies are out, or if they are coming out soon ,other then "Bloody Disgusting" . I'm mainly into Horror, but every once in a while I will watch Comedy or Action. Just thinking of bookmarking some pages and just curious to what you guys check out. Thanks for any suggestions.

Do female Vampires menstruate?

Collider and Screen Rant are great movie sites.

They focus on all genres and do feature horror news.

Comment

I like http://www.slashfilm.com/ and http://www.quietearth.us/ for more alternative type films.

The members of this board are on top of horror films so I come here for that.

Comment

Cinemablend is one of my favorites
        Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
          Collider and Screen Rant are great movie sites.

They focus on all genres and do feature horror news.
          I will second Screen Rant. good site.

And here are a few others:

First and foremost you should join Letterboxd & use this Threadto find BD members to add as friends. You will find so many movies using this you may never use another site (besides this one of course).

But if you do need more:

Fangoria <this is how i found Bloody Disgusting actually.
          Film School Rejects
          Digital Dream Door <this is more for movie lists.
          The Cinema Monster
          Film Jabber
          Very Aware
          Arrow In The Head

Hope this helps. It took a lot of googling to actually find good movie sites over the past few years.
          Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 02-15-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

If it's horror news you're after there is Dread Central, Arrow to the Head, Fangoria and Shock till you Drop. They pretty much have the same news as BD but with variations and I like to read horror reviews from other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              If it's horror news you're after there is Dread Central, Arrow to the Head, Fangoria and Shock till you Drop. They pretty much have the same news as BD but with variations and I like to read horror reviews from other sites.
              Collider, Shock Till You Drop and Dread Central look good. I'l bookmark these myself. thanks

Comment

Other than what's been mentioned, I go to joblo.com

Comment

Awesome. Thanks guys some great links.

Do female Vampires menstruate?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                    First and foremost you should join Letterboxd & use this Threadto find BD members to add as friends. You will find so many movies using this you may never use another site (besides this one of course).
                    This +1000

The only other sites I use are IMDB and RT

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

I don't really g to websites anymore. I just like them all on FB and they post the shit there.

Is simple.
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                        Collider, Shock Till You Drop and Dread Central look good. I'l bookmark these myself. thanks
                        You're welcome.

Collider is my personal favourite, although their main reviewer, Matt Goldberg is a bit of a cock. He hates anything popular.

Comment

New underground/indie releases....

http://extremehorrorcinema.com/index...tion=community

: )

Comment

Torrentz.

Comment

Another smart thing to do would be to grab all the RSS feeds from these sites and add them to a rss reader like http://feedly.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X