Man Bites Dog (1992)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Bites Dog (1992)

I just finishing watching this movie and I have to say that it seriously blew my freak'n mind! It's amazing how remorseless the director got with some of the scenes...actually...more like most of them. Man Bites Dog is definitely a movie worth checking out.

Definitely a good 'un. Shame the director died recently though (suicide I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
      Definitely a good 'un. Shame the director died recently though
      .....Owch

Comment

Man Bites Dog (C'est arrivé près de chez vous) is one of my favorite films ever. It's really quite a disturbing film if you have the uncut edition as opposed to the bullshit R rated cut.

Comment

Whats weird is I had the rated VHS for years before the dvd even came out. I thought it was disturbing, especially watching it and having no idea what it was about. Once I watched the uncut dvd, I actually found it less disturbing. I guess with the rated vhs they only left some of the violence in, but it made it seem more realistic.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

i love this film. ulta-violent. i have a sweet man bites dog shirt with the image from the cover of the criterion dvd.

Comment

great movie. i've watched it a few times over the past year or so.

Comment

Love it. I've never thought of it as really bring a horror movie in any way though.

Comment

My friend was telling me about this awhile back.I think he was gonna pick up the dvd but not sure if he did or not.Can someone tell me a what the film is about a little.

Comment

Can someone tell me a what the film is about a little.
                    It's a pseudo Documentry about a film crew following around a serial killer.
                    Arkham Drive-In - The Home of Lovecraftian Film Trailers

Comment

This movie was hilarious...and disturbing. Movies don't get any better than this...

Comment

one of my favorite films, the scene where benoit gets his gun holster as a gift and there sitting down to eat cake is great. the criterion art work is awesome to. peace

Comment

This flick's great and the DVD cover's the best ever...

LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

MBD is the best fake documentary on serial killers movie. i found the camera crew in the shoot-out scene really stupid, lets stick to the guy whos getting shot at, thats dedication to film right there.
                            Last edited by BornAgainChristian; 04-16-2007, 03:11 PM.
                            everybody from
                            gun-crazy militias to anti-immigrant nazis to fundamentalist
                            child-raping christians to gangsta rappers to community
                            activists to working families just struggling to put food
                            on the table - Jello Biafra

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                              This flick's great and the DVD cover's the best ever...

lol, great cover. shooting a baby in the face.
                              one of my favourite films, it's very cool all round. i've heard it was a student film project which makes it doubly impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X