Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pan's Labyrinth DVD, worth getting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Definitly a great flim that should be in every sereious dvd owners collection.

    I must admit though to others to rent it first because while it is amazing there is nothing special about it...not even the first time.

    Maybe its just me but I don't see what all the fuss was about but alot of people who've rented them at store (public audience) were all like it was okay but was too hyped up. Oh they also bitch about the subtitles and how theres no English Audio Setting.

    Comment


    • #17
      What a superb film, damn near perfect. Sorry Criminal Damage, but I really disagree with many points in your review. But as they say, to each their own. And to your credit, The Devil's Backbone is a superb film as well.

      Will I be buying this? You're darn tootin'!

      Mad props to klown for the Pimp Juice.
      My Awesome Band, Yo
      My DVDs, YO!!
      MySpace, yo!
      +4 Trader and climbing!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Shadow-Master713 View Post
        What a superb film, damn near perfect. Sorry Criminal Damage, but I really disagree with many points in your review. But as they say, to each their own. And to your credit, The Devil's Backbone is a superb film as well.

        Will I be buying this? You're darn tootin'!
        I understand, but that's the nature of reviewing movies. Thanks for checking us out.
        "Exterminate All Rational Thought"
        Visit movie cynics for the latest movie reviews and drinking games.
        http://www.moviecynics.com

        Comment


        • #19
          definelty getting a copy of this. Not as great as Devils Backbone, but still an awesome movie!! Check It!!!!!!

          I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
            definelty getting a copy of this. Not as great as Devils Backbone, but still an awesome movie!! Check It!!!!!!
            Still haven't seen that but after Cronos I think the need to see his older movies waned immensly...I hated that film so much...

            Pan's, though, kicks all sorts of ass! I got the two disc!
            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

            Check out my NEW official website HERE.

            Comment


            • #21
              I ordered mine yesterday, i buyed New Line Two-Disc Platinum Series, for $21.99 on amazon. Great for collectors. Awesome Movie.
              ..................................sigpic

              They Fuked With The Wrong Mexican!!!!!!!!!!

              My NEW DVD Collection

              Comment


              • #22
                Yeah, Pan's Labyrinth is an awsome movie! I will definately have to pick it up. Is the special edition worth getting?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                  Still haven't seen that but after Cronos I think the need to see his older movies waned immensly...I hated that film so much...

                  Pan's, though, kicks all sorts of ass! I got the two disc!
                  I have only seen Cronos once and that was when it first came out here on video. I also did not like it. I am willing to give it another chance. You will love Devils Backbone if you liked Pan's Labyrinth.

                  I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I loved this movie. I remember leaving the theatre crying because it was amazing. The subtitles had no effect on the movie what so ever.

                    My DVDs
                    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...=michelle+anne

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                      Still haven't seen that but after Cronos I think the need to see his older movies waned immensly...I hated that film so much...

                      Pan's, though, kicks all sorts of ass! I got the two disc!
                      Devil's Backbone isn't too old, it came out a little before Hellboy. It's actually my favorite film of his. It's really worth watching, if not getting.

                      I was going to get Pan's Labyrinth the day it came out, but I didn't get a chance till today. I've gone to 4 stores, they were either sold out or didn't even get any. So now I have to order it.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        say, does anyone know if the three pack of Pan's Labyrinth, The Devil's Backbone, and Cronos is going to get released in America, or if that was an over seas thing?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                          I have only seen Cronos once and that was when it first came out here on video. I also did not like it. I am willing to give it another chance. You will love Devils Backbone if you liked Pan's Labyrinth.
                          Good, then maybe I'll give it a chance then.
                          Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                          Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            OMG!!!!!!!! I just picked it up today!!!!!!! was the best movie I have seen this year by far.The only thing I didnt like about it was the subtitles but then again the spanish made it even better and i'm not for subtitles. GET IT NOW!!!!!. Sorry for all the exclemation marks but it was that good.
                            Brody Dalle
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Devil's backbone huh? gotta go check that out

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I Agrree with this is a great special treat for the audience and is eyecandy but what does everyone else love about it so much

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X