Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinky Violence and 70's Japanese Exploitation Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
    Good to know. I have it ordered but it hasn't arrived yet.
    It's right down your alley. Expect to spend a lot of money. You'll want to see a lot of the movies he writes about. I only got a chance to read it once before my cat decided to use it as a toilet.
    www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com

    HELP FUND OUR FEATURE FILM!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by DaveG View Post
      It's right down your alley. Expect to spend a lot of money. You'll want to see a lot of the movies he writes about. I only got a chance to read it once before my cat decided to use it as a toilet.
      Guess you're not the only critic in the family, huh?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DaveG View Post
        It's right down your alley. Expect to spend a lot of money. You'll want to see a lot of the movies he writes about. I only got a chance to read it once before my cat decided to use it as a toilet.
        Tell me about it. Just from reading on the net I spent $200 yesterday on Chiba, Pinky Violence and Yakuza films. I blame you all!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
          Tell me about it. Just from reading on the net I spent $200 yesterday on Chiba, Pinky Violence and Yakuza films. I blame you all!
          Silly bastard!
          Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

          Check out my NEW official website HERE.

          Comment


          • #20
            Just bought SEX & FURY.

            This better be fucking good...

            Comment


            • #21
              BUMP!

              Anyone have any thoughts on the ZERO WOMAN series?

              I've got about 9 of 'em in my cart at Amazon (among other PV & stuff), but I'd like to hear from the "peanut gallery" before I commit.

              Also planning on getting the Poisonous Seductress 1,2 &3 just for the hell of it.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by superfry View Post
                BUMP!

                Anyone have any thoughts on the ZERO WOMAN series?

                I've got about 9 of 'em in my cart at Amazon (among other PV & stuff), but I'd like to hear from the "peanut gallery" before I commit.

                Also planning on getting the Poisonous Seductress 1,2 &3 just for the hell of it.
                A lot of the Zero Woman films are outside of the 70s, so as a beginer it may be best to stick with the heyday stuff at first. A lot of the post 70s stuff seems to be extremely low budget without a touch of the stuff that makes the 70s films special... so if it were me I'd just pick up Zero Woman : Red Handcuffs.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by superfry View Post
                  Just bought SEX & FURY.

                  This better be fucking good...
                  You'll probably love it. I'd be pretty surprised if you didn't.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                    A lot of the Zero Woman films are outside of the 70s, so as a beginer it may be best to stick with the heyday stuff at first. A lot of the post 70s stuff seems to be extremely low budget without a touch of the stuff that makes the 70s films special... so if it were me I'd just pick up Zero Woman : Red Handcuffs.
                    Good. I was really wanting to trim my list.

                    As it is, I've already got like $700 worth of stuff on there.

                    If I cut those out, maybe my old lady won't kill me as much.


                    I'll probably get around to watching SEX & FURY either tonight of tomorrow night.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ha! Yeah I'd leave the Zero Woman (aside from Red Handcuffs) until a bit later.

                      Hope you enjoy Sex and Fury! Hell i'd even consider it draft worthy... I wouldn't be surprised if someone else around here does too.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                        Ha! Yeah I'd leave the Zero Woman (aside from Red Handcuffs) until a bit later.

                        Hope you enjoy Sex and Fury! Hell i'd even consider it draft worthy... I wouldn't be surprised if someone else around here does too.
                        I just IMDB'd 'em and most are from the 90's.

                        Fuck that shit.

                        The 90's were great (moviewise) for everything except exploitation (& horror too).

                        I chopped them from the list.

                        Still have on there: ZW:RED HANDCUFFS, FEMALE YAKUZA TALE, the FEMALE PRISONER #701 COLLECTION, FEMALE CONVICT SCORPION JAILHOUSE 41 (I hear elsewhere that's one of the best), LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS 1, 2 & 3, GIRL BOSS REVENGE, DELINQUENT GIRL BOSS: BLOSSOMING NIGHT DREAMS, & the PINKY VIOLENCE COLLECTION

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by superfry View Post
                          FEMALE CONVICT SCORPION JAILHOUSE 41 (I hear elsewhere that's one of the best),
                          It's the only one of this genre I have seen and it is great. I'll have to search out some more.
                          argueing is a waste of fucking life!
                          The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by superfry View Post
                            I'll probably get around to watching SEX & FURY either tonight of tomorrow night.
                            I just watched SEX & FURY...

                            I can honestly say that of all the exploitation type flicks I've seen, it ranks among the most watchable, and accessible. Unlike a lot of similar films, there really are no lulls in the action. On top of the non-stop nudity and violence, the film also has some genuinely aesthetically pleasing elements (from lighting to framing) that run pretty consistently throughout.

                            And Reiko Ike

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by superfry View Post
                              Still have on there: ZW:RED HANDCUFFS, FEMALE YAKUZA TALE, the FEMALE PRISONER #701 COLLECTION, FEMALE CONVICT SCORPION JAILHOUSE 41 (I hear elsewhere that's one of the best), LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS 1, 2 & 3, GIRL BOSS REVENGE, DELINQUENT GIRL BOSS: BLOSSOMING NIGHT DREAMS, & the PINKY VIOLENCE COLLECTION
                              Wow! Possibly the best dvd haul of all time.

                              Yeah the second female prisoner is excellent, it has a real strong Spaghetti Western vibe about it. The first and second are tied number 1 for me, they switch around depending on what mood I'm in, and both are probably in the my top 30. For me they're the pinky equivalent of For A Few Dollars More and TGTB&TU.

                              I see Sukeban (Girl Boss Revenge) is in stock in some places now... I thought it wasn't supposed to be out for another 15 or so days yet.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Doc View Post
                                I just watched SEX & FURY...

                                I can honestly say that of all the exploitation type flicks I've seen, it ranks among the most watchable, and accessible. Unlike a lot of similar films, there really are no lulls in the action. On top of the non-stop nudity and violence, the film also has some genuinely aesthetically pleasing elements (from lighting to framing) that run pretty consistently throughout.

                                And Reiko Ike
                                Yeah, Sex and Fury is brilliant. The film is constantly fun and is so stylish that I can't help but love it... plus it has Reiko Ike

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X