Bloodiest Samurai films?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodiest Samurai films?

Hello, Ive recently seen hanzo the Razor and Shogun Assassin and I want to find some more bloody samurai movies. I want blood to shoot out like fountains LOL. Any suggestions? (PS Im aware that Shogun Assassin is LWAC 1 & 2)
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Lady Snowblood, and the other Lone Wolf and Cub movies...

Comment

Bohachi Bushido: Code of the Forgotten Eight.

Comment

the afro samurai movie

Comment

Havent seen much samurai films. Try checking out Akira Kurosawa. I know his movies are really great and has lots of those zing-slice-blood-shootout scenes. Saw some excerpts of Rashomon and twas pretty bloody.
          Funk

Comment

Yeah, the Lone Wolf & Cub Series.. Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi was pretty cool too..

Comment

Originally posted by bile demon View Post
              Yeah, the Lone Wolf & Cub Series.. Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi was pretty cool too..
              Yea saw that one. Zatoichi was way way kewl. And I like their fight scenes.
              Hardcore

Comment

Last Samurai with Tom Cruise don't qualify?
                Article Canyon
                Apple Bottom Jeans

Comment

My first choice....all 26 Zatoichi movies......see them or die.

I'm seeing alot of people telling you to see the Zatoichi remake....while it is a good movie, you really must watch the real Zatoichi...

also check my profile favorite movies for a better list of My favorite samurai films of all time, they are all at the top of the list.
                  Last edited by zombaddict; 10-17-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Kill Bill is quite bloody
                    ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

13 Assassins from Miike let the blood spill quite brilliantly...have seen it and I recommend it.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                        X