Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ilsa Appreciation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
    This is true but I still think She Killed in Ecstasy is a good movie, easily Jess Franco's best, not saying much I know.
    I wouldn't call it "good" in any sense of the word, but having Soledad Miranda in a movie sure as fuck doesn't hurt anything.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
      Barbwire Girls was ok. It was more of an Ilsa flick then the Ilsa flick he made.
      You might be right there.

      Originally posted by superfry View Post
      I wouldn't call it "good" in any sense of the word, but having Soledad Miranda in a movie sure as fuck doesn't hurt anything.
      I dunno, I actually like it quite a bit, sure my opinion wouldn't mean it was a good movie but I'm sure we can agree that it's his best.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
        I dunno, I actually like it quite a bit, sure my opinion wouldn't mean it was a good movie but I'm sure we can agree that it's his best.
        I'll have to check this one out. gotta see whats considered this guys' 'best' work....


        "And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
          I'll have to check this one out. gotta see whats considered this guys' 'best' work....
          Well in all fairness maybe me saying it's best work is a little unfair considering I haven't actually seen all 180+ movies that Jesus has directed, but none the less it's the best of his I've seen and I've seen more than I would care to mention.
          You may be pleasantly surprised.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
            I haven't actually seen all 180+ movies that Jesus has directed,

            no days off for this guy. shit..


            "And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
              no days off for this guy. shit..
              Have you seen his imdb page?

              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001238/

              Clocks in at 190 movies.

              Comment


              • #22
                She Killed in Ecstasy i saw yesterday. Great flick! Thanks for showing me them
                [/QUOTE]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Have all four and couldn't agree with all of you more about the rankings.

                  I believe there is also a "play" based on the ilsa films that has been taped and floating around the web. Haven't seen it myself, but I know it exsists. I believe it was titled ILSA: Love Camp. If somebody has viewed it. Give us a review would ya. Let us know if it's worth seeing.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by pumkinheadfan View Post
                    I believe there is also a "play" based on the ilsa films that has been taped and floating around the web. Haven't seen it myself, but I know it exsists. I believe it was titled ILSA: Love Camp. If somebody has viewed it. Give us a review would ya. Let us know if it's worth seeing.

                    ...or a link to watch it! Really, a play? damn I would love tosee this...


                    "And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      No shit, a play is something I would love to see. This needs more research.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
                        You're welcome you should most definitely watch She Wolf of the SS at least. Just hope you're not offended by electro sock dildo torture. Heres the trailer.
                        [YOUTUBE]ChpnZG3tIpE[/YOUTUBE]
                        dam boy! that shit makes modern day torture films (hostel,touristas,etc) look tame. although its probably not something the local videostore is going to have. i have got to find that movie. BTW im not easily offended thxs again for the trailer.
                        [/QUOTE]


                        sig courtesy of rayzorsharp www.GuildWars-THCS.com

                        http://horrorsrollerderby.com/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          http://www.spout.com/films/Ilsa_Quee...7/default.aspx

                          found this. not much help.... I'll try again when I'm not at work.


                          "And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LivingDeadGurl37 View Post
                            dam boy! that shit makes modern day torture films (hostel,touristas,etc) look tame. although its probably not something the local videostore is going to have. i have got to find that movie. BTW im not easily offended thxs again for the trailer.
                            The first is fairly common on Amazon I believe.
                            The trilogy box set is going pretty cheap on amazon uk, next purchase for me.

                            Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
                            http://www.spout.com/films/Ilsa_Quee...7/default.aspx

                            found this. not much help.... I'll try again when I'm not at work.
                            Awesome.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
                              The trilogy box set is going pretty cheap on amazon uk, next purchase for me.
                              excellent investment. let me know which version of wicked warden you get. The one that came with mine,Absolute Power, runs 90 mins, but just found out theres a 95 min version out there aswell. Yea, I know, its already been (forcefully) put that Wicked Warden is the worst, and I will agree, but as an Ilsa flick, it deserves SOME credit...


                              [YOUTUBE]5UlSRa2CJYI[/YOUTUBE]

                              some tigress of siberia...
                              Last edited by twiztidserealkilla17; 07-22-2009, 12:26 PM.


                              "And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                [YOUTUBE]NpgmacdG_yc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

                                where do they come up with this stuff.....


                                "And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X