Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
    [YOUTUBE]NpgmacdG_yc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

where do they come up with this stuff.....

Seriously, I need to watch all of these.

Comment

excellent investment. let me know which version of wicked warden you get. The one that came with mine,Absolute Power, runs 90 mins, but just found out theres a 95 min version out there aswell. Yea, I know, its already been (forcefully) put that Wicked Warden is the worst, and I will agree, but as an Ilsa flick, it deserves SOME credit...

[YOUTUBE]5UlSRa2CJYI[/YOUTUBE]

some tigress of siberia...
      I already own The Wicked Warden. I have the Anchor Bay release which is part of the Jess Franco collection.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
        I already own The Wicked Warden. I have the Anchor Bay release which is part of the Jess Franco collection.
        rite on. I't like to know how I ended up with the Absolute Power version in the ILSA set. hmmm...

[YOUTUBE]a7783CTAkIA[/YOUTUBE]

sorry about the shiity quality of the clip. just dont want to see this thread die. its such a great one. Shoulda been MINE king... shoulda been mine...

"And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

Comment

rite on. I't like to know how I ended up with the Absolute Power version in the ILSA set. hmmm...

[YOUTUBE]a7783CTAkIA[/YOUTUBE]

sorry about the shiity quality of the clip. just dont want to see this thread die. its such a great one. Shoulda been MINE king... shoulda been mine...
          I'll be getting this

Contains She Wolf of the SS, Keeper of the Oil Shieks and Tigress of Siberia. I'm not sure about special features or anything though, think it's pretty much bare bones.
          I'll try and keep the thread alive mate, I'll try.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]=s2mHQrbZyF8[/YOUTUBE]

Just keeping the Ilsa madness alive

"And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again

This is how my ranking goes:

Ilsa Tigress of Siberia(I know - not part of th ereal trilogy)> Wicked Warden(I really like jacked-up-teef- girl)> Keeper of the Oil Sheiks> Shewolf of the SS.

Shewolf does much of nothing for me. Tigress is as brutal as I've seen her. The best.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]s2mHQrbZyF8[/YOUTUBE]

Just keeping the Ilsa madness alive
                Fixed.

Originally posted by LaArana View Post
                I've said it before and I'll say it again

This is how my ranking goes:

Ilsa Tigress of Siberia(I know - not part of th ereal trilogy)> Wicked Warden(I really like jacked-up-teef- girl)> Keeper of the Oil Sheiks> Shewolf of the SS.

Shewolf does much of nothing for me. Tigress is as brutal as I've seen her. The best.
                You're the only person I know of that rates Wicked Warden. The licking clean of the arse was quite nasty though.

Comment

You're the only person I know of that rates Wicked Warden. The licking clean of the arse was quite nasty though.
                  That may have been what won me over. The ass lickin.'

Really, though. Wicked Warden was my first glimpse into the world of Ilsa. This could cause a biased position? I know for sure that She Wolf made me yawn - it doesn't matter WHERE in my viewing order you place it - boring. I recall going through Movies Unlimited's shelf after shelf after shelf of exploitation VHS. This place instilled a seed within me, in my teen years. Eventually, I watched all of the Ilsas, with the exception of Tigress of Sibera

I only just looked at it a little over a year ago and found it to be a sehr pleasurable experience.

As usual, I'm sticking out like a sore thumb with my preference..

Comment

Fixed.
                    Don't know what happened. Thanks

Comment

Interview with Dyanne Thorne from 2007

http://www.retrocrush.com/archive200...rne/index.html

Comment

Interview with Dyanne Thorne from 2007

http://www.retrocrush.com/archive200...rne/index.html

Nice.....

Comment

Nice.....
                          Yeah, thought it was worth sharing. Must have book marked it back when I made the thread and forgotten about it

Comment

Still have yet to find any info about the stage production, other then confirmation that it DOES exist.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingDeadGurl37 View Post
                              wow dont i feel like a noob, ive never heard of any of these movies but they certainly look and sound interesting. ill have to check them out. thxs for the intro
                              Same here. I'm going to have to check them out.

Comment

Still have yet to find any info about the stage production, other then confirmation that it DOES exist.
                                Yeah, I've been looking as well. Must know more.

Comment

Working...
                                X