Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She Killed In Ecstasy (1971)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • She Killed In Ecstasy (1971)



    Directed by Jess Franco

    Starring Soledad Miranda

    A young doctor kills himself after a medical committee terminates his research into human embryos, considering it too inhumane. His wife then seeks revenge on those who drove her husband to his death by luring each member of the committee into compromising situations and then killing them one by one
    German trailer
    [YOUTUBE]pc8JOpuMI3w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    (may contain a few boob shots, just don't be a dick about it.)

    Jess Franco is notorious for being one of the worst directors ever, but once in a while he actually makes a good movie.
    This in my opinion is his best work as well as one of Soledad Miranda's best roles. The psychedelic Jazz on the soundtrack is also awesome.
    This has a proud place in my collection.

  • #2
    Looks horny .. must seee...

    Comment


    • #3
      I like the sotry idea. And now that you point it out, wonder if there shouldn't be more of a Black Widow sub-sub-genre to horror. Tho I guess there prolly is to noir.
      Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
      Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
      Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
      The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
      Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
      Nightcore Land Of Confusion
      Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
      Rend Collective My Lighthouse
      Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
      Garbage Special
      Cardigans My Favorite Game
      Living Colour Cult of Personality
      Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
      Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
      Sasha D Russian Girls
      Scatman John Scatman

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry, you limey cunt. After sitting through some of Franco's truly awful attempts at exploitation, I finally got to Vampyros Lesbos, so it will always be my favorite due to that fact that it stopped me from gouging my eyes out with the remote.

        I'm one of the few on this site that likes a good vamp. flick. But, a Lesbian vampire flick, I mean, come on. And, Soledad as Countess Carody....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lunakk View Post
          Sorry, you limey cunt. After sitting through some of Franco's truly awful attempts at exploitation, I finally got to Vampyros Lesbos, so it will always be my favorite due to that fact that it stopped me from gouging my eyes out with the remote.

          I'm one of the few on this site that likes a good vamp. flick. But, a Lesbian vampire flick, I mean, come on. And, Soledad as Countess Carody....
          I'll be the first to admit that most of Franco's work is really bad, so bad infact that even I have trouble sitting through it.
          However this, Vampyros Lesbos, Barbed Wire Dolls and Sadomania (which I use to hate) are actually enjoyable movies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
            I'll be the first to admit that most of Franco's work is really bad, so bad infact that even I have trouble sitting through it.
            However this, Vampyros Lesbos, Barbed Wire Dolls and Sadomania (which I use to hate) are actually enjoyable movies.
            I agree that it's a good film, as is Barbed Wire Dolls, (in a short list of good films by Franco). I haven't seen Sadomania, is it De Sade-influenced like Eugenie?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lunakk View Post
              I agree that it's a good film, as is Barbed Wire Dolls, (in a short list of good films by Franco). I haven't seen Sadomania, is it De Sade-influenced like Eugenie?
              Not at all, it's a women in prison movie featuring dog rape, a transexual adult film star playing the part of the warden, Jess Franco himself as a gay pimp and much more besides.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
                Not at all, it's a women in prison movie featuring dog rape, a transexual adult film star playing the part of the warden, Jess Franco himself as a gay pimp and much more besides.
                Well, I'm sold.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by lunakk View Post
                  Well, I'm sold.
                  It's pretty cheap to pick up I think. It's worth checking out at least.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
                    It's pretty cheap to pick up I think. It's worth checking out at least.
                    It's crazy-hard to find good foreign and B movies in Canada, which is weird because we have such lax content laws. I'm gonna bug a film-nerd friend of mine who I'm sure has it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lunakk View Post
                      Sorry, you limey cunt. After sitting through some of Franco's truly awful attempts at exploitation, I finally got to Vampyros Lesbos, so it will always be my favorite due to that fact that it stopped me from gouging my eyes out with the remote.

                      I'm one of the few on this site that likes a good vamp. flick. But, a Lesbian vampire flick, I mean, come on. And, Soledad as Countess Carody....
                      lol good stuff
                      Everything !Viva Hate! says is sig worthy... He told me so

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I just checked alluc.org for this movie with no luck. Guess I'm going to have to scour the surrounding Best Buys for it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have this flick and have been meaning to watch it. I heard this and
                          The Diabolical Doctor Z are some of his best.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            I just checked alluc.org for this movie with no luck. Guess I'm going to have to scour the surrounding Best Buys for it.
                            Amazon is your best bet.
                            http://www.amazon.com/She-Killed-Ecs...4065995&sr=8-2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              been wanting to give this one a watch for quite some time. didn't even know franco was behind this.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X