X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la memoria del muerto

directed by Javier Diment.

[youtube]BLs_ghZK0rU[/youtube]

i cant find any synopsis for this but that next to last image is freaking me out.

[youtube]qCJEpFNxCOw[/youtube]

Looks amazing.

Where's my Renacimiento? hmmmm
    Last edited by Wonderlust; 03-31-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

The synopsis, (translated) as provided via the film’s official Facebook Page:
      Forty-nine days after George’s death his wife, Alicia, calls friends who wanted to read over the letter that he left before he died. It is a very affectionate and moving letter, which addresses each of those present, knowing that his death is near. Little do they know that they are part of a ritual prepared by Alicia, with the connivance of Santiago, the closest friend of George, to bring him back to life – and that ritual, full of ghostly apparitions, traumatic and terrifying, will be gaining further life from each of the guests. The surprising twists in the plot will lead up to the most unexpected of endings.

Comment

ty. :]

its listed on imdb as comedy/horror. [?]

from twitch-

Fabulously Twisted Trailer For Giallo-Infused LA MEMORIA DEL MUERTO

Argentinian director Javier Diment has long been one of the unsung heroes of the Latin American genre scene, a director who frequently overcomes his limited resources through sheer force of will, creativity and vision. Though his films have often been rough around the edges there's no denying that Diment is a talent just waiting for his chance to break through. And it may have just arrived with La Memoria Del Muerto.

Diment's latest feature is his strongest piece of visual work yet, the teaser showing a pronounced giallo influence as it strings together a run of striking and disturbing images. It's a piece that rewards repeated viewing with new details popping out every time through and surely a sign of very good things to come.

source.
        [youtube]qCJEpFNxCOw[/youtube]

Comment

This looks and sounds great.

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
          Looks amazing.

Where's my Renacimiento? hmmmm

Here I am......I can not leave you.

Comment

Working...
          X