Nazi Films

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazi Films

What are some Nazi based horror films? The ones that come to mind that i seen are

Outpost 1-3
    Dead Snow
    Frankenstein's Army
    Blood Creek

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
    What are some Nazi based horror films? The ones that come to mind that i seen are

Outpost 1-3
    Dead Snow
    Frankenstein's Army
    Blood Creek
    The Bunker
    The Ilsa series
    Oasis of the Zombies
    Zombie Lake
    Apt Pupil

Comment

Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
      Oasis of the Zombies

It's been years since I saw that. From memory it's a cool idea, but done utterly horridly.

I'm always up for some rampant Nazi's! There's this little Jurassic Park game on my phone, I named my Park Auschwitz.

I have Frankensteins Army coming in the mail. Nazisplotation or whatever it is is something I want to see more of.

I didn't mind Outpost from memory; although it's been years. I haven't seen the sequels.

Dead Snow is another, though it's not great. Some nice effects and kills but apart from that it doesn't offer a lot.
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I'd recommend Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge.

It's got Puppets vs Nazis and Michelle Bauer as a Nazi Hooker.

57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Shock Waves might be the best of the bunch.

Comment

Gestapo's Last Orgy is the one to go. But wait for Bizarre_Eye, he knows even the most obscure ones.

A thread just made for oxley.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

now that's what i am talking about

definitely looking into all these, thanks

Comment

The Cremator 1969 by Juraj Herz

Kopfrkingl enjoys his job at a crematorium in Czechoslovakia in the late 1930s. He likes reading the Tibetan book of the dead, and espouses the view that cremation relieves earthly suffering. At a reception, he meets Reineke, with whom he fought for Austria in the first World War. Reineke convinces Kopfrkingl to emphasize his supposedly German heritage, including sending his timid son to the German school. Reineke then suggests that Kopfrkingl's half-Jewish wife is holding back his advancement in his job.

This Czechoslovakian film looks and feels like it could be a prequel to Schindler's List.

Part 1 of about 9 I think, the first minute or two may seem off, but you'll start your immersion right after that.

[youtube]SWpOFdxuY7c&list=PLlAEIKfmljp6NsIMLNm6k_w9H7KRnhSw v[/youtube]
                Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                Garbage Special
                Cardigans My Favorite Game
                Living Colour Cult of Personality
                Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
                Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
                Sasha D Russian Girls
                Scatman John Scatman

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
                  A thread just made for oxley.
                  57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Comment

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                        The Cremator 1969 by Juraj Herz

Kopfrkingl enjoys his job at a crematorium in Czechoslovakia in the late 1930s. He likes reading the Tibetan book of the dead, and espouses the view that cremation relieves earthly suffering. At a reception, he meets Reineke, with whom he fought for Austria in the first World War. Reineke convinces Kopfrkingl to emphasize his supposedly German heritage, including sending his timid son to the German school. Reineke then suggests that Kopfrkingl's half-Jewish wife is holding back his advancement in his job.

This Czechoslovakian film looks and feels like it could be a prequel to Schindler's List.

Part 1 of about 9 I think, the first minute or two may seem off, but you'll start your immersion right after that.

[youtube]SWpOFdxuY7c&list=PLlAEIKfmljp6NsIMLNm6k_w9H7KRnhSw v[/youtube]
                        This is surely not an "Nazi film" like the exploitation ones we want to hear. And it is not an "Nazi film" a t all. They appear only as a trigger for all things later to happen. They are not the main actors or actresses in this.
                        And btw., oxley would surely be overchallenged with this.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
                          This is surely not an "Nazi film" like the exploitation ones we want to hear. And it is not an "Nazi film" a t all. They appear only as a trigger for all things later to happen. They are not the main actors or actresses in this.
                          And btw., oxley would surely be overchallenged with this.

I suppose that is true, but it's not Nazi free either. It could be seen as an enabling kick starter to some of what the Nazis did in WWII I think.
                          Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                          Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                          Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                          The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                          Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                          Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                          Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                          Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                          Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                          Garbage Special
                          Cardigans My Favorite Game
                          Living Colour Cult of Personality