Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
    Kvelertak - Meir
    holy shit didn't realize this was out... Just got it as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 10/10

Comment

• Debut album from Device.

I wanted to buy it on CD, but there were two bonus tracks only available with the digital download. I hate that shit!
            Is there anyone out there besides me who likes reading liner notes and actually owning the FK'n disc?

Comment

• Volbeat - Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies

Great album! Room 24 is my favorite song off the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
                Debut album from Device.

I wanted to buy it on CD, but there were two bonus tracks only available with the digital download. I hate that shit!
                Is there anyone out there besides me who likes reading liner notes and actually owning the FK'n disc?
                I always buy CDs, I never buy digital downloads. I use Spotify, though, but I prefer finding and buying cool albums in the store or over the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                  I always buy CDs, I never buy digital downloads. I use Spotify, though, but I prefer finding and buying cool albums in the store or over the net.

I listen to the album on spotify and if I like it, I buy it.

Comment

• Fucking awesome album cover..

I fucking love how Alice has stories to his albums, and this story is AWESOME!

A serial killer, known to the media as 'Spider'. Cuts one leg off each victim, and wraps them in a silk like sack. He wants 8 legs to create a spider..

Until he falls inlove with one of his victims. Remember The Coop.
                    Last edited by Oxley; 04-14-2013, 02:33 AM.
                    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• I picked this up over the weekend:

Comment

• Comment

• Gotta love the Cash. <3
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post

Gotta love the Cash. <3

Absolutely!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post

Absolutely!

I already have most of the songs, save a few. But the unreleased TV footage is what really drew me. Was only $12 too.

Comment

• I also just signed up to the Megadeth Cyber Army and pre-ordered a signed copy of 'Super Collider'. FUCK YEAH!

And my member number is 14028. Freddy's address is 1428! THAT FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X