Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
    Kvelertak - Meir
    holy shit didn't realize this was out... Just got it as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 10/10

Comment

• Debut album from Device.

I wanted to buy it on CD, but there were two bonus tracks only available with the digital download. I hate that shit!
            Is there anyone out there besides me who likes reading liner notes and actually owning the FK'n disc?

Comment

• Volbeat - Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies

Great album! Room 24 is my favorite song off the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
                Debut album from Device.

I wanted to buy it on CD, but there were two bonus tracks only available with the digital download. I hate that shit!
                Is there anyone out there besides me who likes reading liner notes and actually owning the FK'n disc?
                I always buy CDs, I never buy digital downloads. I use Spotify, though, but I prefer finding and buying cool albums in the store or over the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                  I always buy CDs, I never buy digital downloads. I use Spotify, though, but I prefer finding and buying cool albums in the store or over the net.

I listen to the album on spotify and if I like it, I buy it.

Comment

• Fucking awesome album cover..

I fucking love how Alice has stories to his albums, and this story is AWESOME!

A serial killer, known to the media as 'Spider'. Cuts one leg off each victim, and wraps them in a silk like sack. He wants 8 legs to create a spider..

Until he falls inlove with one of his victims. Remember The Coop.
                    Last edited by Oxley; 04-14-2013, 02:33 AM.
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                    My little idiot..

Comment

• I picked this up over the weekend:

Comment

• Comment

• Gotta love the Cash. <3
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                          My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post

Gotta love the Cash. <3

Absolutely!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post

Absolutely!

I already have most of the songs, save a few. But the unreleased TV footage is what really drew me. Was only $12 too.

My little idiot..

Comment

• I also just signed up to the Megadeth Cyber Army and pre-ordered a signed copy of 'Super Collider'. FUCK YEAH!

And my member number is 14028. Freddy's address is 1428! THAT FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X