Tool (2003)
    Ozzfest (2006)
    NIN (2007)
    Tool (2007)
    Roger Waters (2007)
    Opeth (200
    Opeth (2010)

Comment

• Taking the train to Malmö, Sweden tonight to see Graveyard. Can't wait to hear the new stuff live!

The beers are packed...yay!

Comment

• Looking forward to this one!

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/...tour-2013.html

Comment

• Tomorrow Parkway Drive and on Saturday Motörhead!
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Coheed
            Between the Buried and Me
            Russian Circles

March 16th at Radio City Music Hall

I can't even believe this lineup. I'm fucking so excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabberhouse24 View Post
              Coheed
              Between the Buried and Me
              Russian Circles

March 16th at Radio City Music Hall

I can't even believe this lineup. I'm fucking so excited!
              Glad they (Coheed) are planning another tour. Not playing in my area this time but I saw them a month ago with some awesome openers in the most intimate hall I've ever been to for a concert.

Awesome that Beteeen the Buried is with them. Saw them in 2009 w Mastodon and Baroness but was a bit disappointed with their performance compared with the other bands.

Comment

• Saw yesterday the almighty Meshuggah at a sold out venue. The show was the bomb.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  Glad they (Coheed) are planning another tour. Not playing in my area this time but I saw them a month ago with some awesome openers in the most intimate hall I've ever been to for a concert.

Awesome that Beteeen the Buried is with them. Saw them in 2009 w Mastodon and Baroness but was a bit disappointed with their performance compared with the other bands.
                  Yeah, I'm actually more excited for BTBAM and Russian Circles than Coheed, but I love all three. I'm sure it will sound amazing, because it's at Radio City Music Hall.

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                  Saw yesterday the almighty Meshuggah at a sold out venue. The show was the bomb.
                  They're playing near me in the next month or so I think. I remember being upset that I couldn't make the night though, but I'm going to check again in case I remember wrong.

Comment

• Got tickets to see IAMX!!!!!!!

Comment

• Going to see Fleetwood Mac June 8, 2013 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                        Saw yesterday the almighty Meshuggah at a sold out venue. The show was the bomb.
                        Looking forward to seeing them for the first time in May.

It was a part of the Ophidian Trek tour, right?

Comment

• Testament and Overkill on Feb. 14th Can't wait for some od school thrash metal!
                          sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

• Deftones in Stroudsburg PA!!!!!! Not till March but super excited already. Couldn't make it to the last tour but this is closer to home so easier to attend. Should be interesting as it is a smaller venue with GA.
                            Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Saw yesterday Kreator, Morbid Angel and Nile.
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Dropkick Murphys were in town yesterday. Great show, as always.
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X