Concerts you are going to thread/been too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
    Saw yesterday Kreator, Morbid Angel and Nile.
    Nice!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Saw the Darkness last night! Amazing show!

Took this awesome picture (its kind of blurry but still awesome)

Comment

• RUSH July 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

My fourth time seeing them

Comment

• Going to Tame Impala on March 9th.

Comment

• Hopefully going to Rock on the Range in May.

Comment

• I think I might have to go...

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                I think I might have to go...
                WTF How is Billy Idol and ZZ TOP THAT LOW + Weird Al and Dwight Yoakam!

Great festival but Bjork top billing ??
                Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 02-22-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  WTFHow is Billy Idol and ZZ TOP IS THAT LOW + Weird Al and Dwight Yoakam!

Great festival but Bjork top billing ??
                  Love her, or hate her, Bjork puts on one hell of a show. I've seen her twice. She's incredible live.

Regardless, you can't judge Bonnaroo by it's headliner. It's all good......well, mostly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    Love her, or hate her, Bjork puts on one hell of a show. I've seen her twice. She's incredible live.

Regardless, you can't judge Bonnaroo by it's headliner. It's all good......well, mostly.
                    We have Rockfest and Wakarusa the latter being a 3 day event which will have most or a bunch of Bonnaroo bands weeks before.

But to me Bjork getting billed over ZZ Top is insane I know they may play seperate days but I definitely would not see her if she closed a show.

Nothing against her since she has some catchy tunes and past moderate success.

Comment

But to me Bjork getting billed over ZZ Top is insane I know they may play seperate days but I definitely would not see her if she closed a show.
                      It's ZZ Top, man. Their time has just slightly passed(sarcasm). When was the last time they were relevent? Sharp Dressed Man was a loooooooong time ago. It's not like they're AC/DC, where they're rockin' tunes are timeless, or anything.

If you ask me, it's confusing why they're even on the show at all. Outside of their hits and image, they're generic rock defined.

Comment

Going to Tame Impala on March 9th.
                        That should be amazing.

Check out this clip of them covering Massive Attack.

[YOUTUBE]Ivoqhlgypy0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

It's ZZ Top, man. Their time has just slightly passed(sarcasm). When was the last time they were relevent? Sharp Dressed Man was a loooooooong time ago. It's not like they're AC/DC, where they're rockin' tunes are timeless, or anything.

If you ask me, it's confusing why they're even on the show at all. Outside of their hits and image, they're generic rock defined.
                          They are universal which is perfect for a festival that's in tennesee where as bjork getting top billing makes no sense.

The other top billings make sense millions of albums sold where bjork doesn't even have a quater of the albums sold as zz top does.

Comment

They are universal which is perfect for a festival that's in tennesee where as bjork getting top billing makes no sense.

The other top billings make sense millions of albums sold where bjork doesn't even have a quater of the albums sold as zz top does.
                            *sigh*

I won't even bother.

Comment

• So Bjork is higher on a bill than ZZ Top.

Who cares ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                                So Bjork is higher on a bill than ZZ Top.

Who cares ?
                                I really don't care I just said I wouldn't watch her close a show but as far as the theme and it being tennesee you would think zz top would be ahead of bjork they may even be since I don't see the times.

Comment

Working...
                                X