X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Casualties this Friday.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Casualties show was awesome, even though I'm hurting right now...

Next time I'm going to try NOT to drink so much before I get into the pit. The floor was covered in beer, so I was slipping and sliding everywhere. I must've been elbowed in the face a dozen times, of course I didn't really feel it until I woke up today. My right eyesocket is swolen purple, my whole jaw hurts, and I'm covered in cuts and bruises.... Fun times though.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Casualties show was awesome, even though I'm hurting right now...

Next time I'm going to try NOT to drink so much before I get into the pit. The floor was covered in beer, so I was slipping and sliding everywhere. I must've been elbowed in the face a dozen times, of course I didn't really feel it until I woke up today. My right eyesocket is swolen purple, my whole jaw hurts, and I'm covered in cuts and bruises.... Fun times though.
        Sounds like a lot of fun!

I attended a Madball, Terror and Comeback Kid show a few days ago. Took a dive and did a decent slugfest with some other crazed-out dudes in the pit. I was banged up and felt burned out the next day, but it was totally worth it. I couldn't live without a decent ass-kicking concert from time to time. I love the feeling the day after. Sometimes it feels like a tank rolled over me - but like I said, it's worth it.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          Casualties show was awesome, even though I'm hurting right now...

Sounds fun.

When I saw Anthrax some guy came out of the pit with his head split open right above his eye. So much blood. So I masturbated.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

• Saw the almighty Hypocrisy today...it was awesome.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
              Saw the almighty Hypocrisy today...it was awesome.
              Hypocrisy owns!

Under a month till I get to see Meshuggah live. Sooo fucking excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                Hypocrisy owns!

I don't even know how to fucking say that.

I'm hoping Motorhead do a big tour when their album comes out this year! Same with Megadeth. Once I see them two, and Alice Cooper I can die pretty happy.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                  Hypocrisy owns!
                  They did. Perfect setlist with all hits and a perfect sound. What else can I wish for?

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                  You will be blown away. Never saw a bad gig from them. Just like Hypocrisy, they are professionals and totally committed to the fans.

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                  I don't even know how to fucking say that.
                  No surprise to me.
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                    No surprise to me.
                    Oxley is more into the Aussie top 40 and the Crocoadile Dundee soundtracks.

Comment

• Saw Cult of Luna last night.

The concert was great, but I wish they would've played more songs. Really wanted to hear Following Betulas, Leave Me Here and Dark City, Dead Man.

Also, I was surrounded by idiots who kept talking to each other during songs. Shut the fuck up and listen to the music!

Setlist:

Intro: The One
                      I: The Weapon
                      Ghost Trail
                      Finland
                      Mute Departure
                      Vicarious Redemption
                      Owlwood
                      Passing Through
                      Disharmonia
                      In Awe Of

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                        Saw Cult of Luna last night.

The concert was great, but I wish they would've played more songs. Really wanted to hear Following Betulas, Leave Me Here and Dark City, Dead Man.

Also, I was surrounded by idiots who kept talking to each other during songs. Shut the fuck up and listen to the music!

Setlist:

Intro: The One
                        I: The Weapon
                        Ghost Trail
                        Finland
                        Mute Departure
                        Vicarious Redemption
                        Owlwood
                        Passing Through
                        Disharmonia
                        In Awe Of
                        Sounds pretty cool. I hate being at a great show and assholes almost ruin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                          Saw Cult of Luna last night.

I hate that too. Want to slap those fuckers right in theier face.

Will see them in two weeks time.
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• They were amazing..

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ov_Hell View Post

They were amazing..

Ha!
                              Awesome.

Comment

• Setlist:

War Pigs (from Paranoid, 1970)
                                Into the Void (from Master of Reality, 1971)
                                Under the Sun (from Black Sabbath Vol 4, 1972)
                                Snowblind (from Black Sabbath Vol 4, 1972)
                                Loner (from 13, 2013)
                                Black Sabbath (from Black Sabbath, 1970)
                                Behind the Wall of Sleep (from Black Sabbath, 1970)
                                (Ended with Geezer Butler bass solo)
                                N.I.B. (from Black Sabbath, 1970)
                                End of the Beginning (from 13 bonus track, 2013)
                                Fairies Wear Boots (from Paranoid, 1970)
                                Symptom of the Universe (from Sabotage, 1975)
                                Tommy Clufetos drum solo
                                Iron Man (from Paranoid, 1970)
                                God Is Dead? (from 13, 2013)
                                Dirty Women (from Technical Ecstasy, 1976)
                                Children of the Grave (from Master of Reality, 1971)

Encore:
                                Paranoid (with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath intro) (from Paranoid, 1970)

Comment

Working...
                                X