Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerts you are going to thread/been too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    RUSH.

    I hope.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
      Um, dude. They always play those songs. Why wouldn't they.
      just there set list sucks, I heard they have not played alot of there older stuff in a while. but there playing Come Clarity fuck i hate that song.


      ummm dream theater has a keyboardist and they kick the fuck out of high on fire. High on fire are not even qualified to be there fucking roadies
      [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by zach View Post
        I'd like to go to Giagantour for Megadeth and High on Fire, but I don't think I could tolerate sitting through three of the worst metal bands currently in existence.
        Hey man, you've got to be committed to the bands you love. I didn't care for anyone at 2006's Gigantour except Arch Enemy and Megadeth. I had to stand through over an hour and a half of Lamb of God. They had a set almost as long as Megadeth's!
        AG Draft '09
        Leon: The Professional - Luc Besson
        Zodiac - David Fincher
        The Usual Suspects - Bryan Singer
        Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead - Lloyd Kaufman
        Forrest Gump - Robert Zemeckis
        Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke - Lou Adler
        Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Steve Barron
        Secretary - Steven Shainberg
        The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky
        Y Tu Mamá También - Alfonso Cuarón
        A Night at the Opera - Sam Wood
        Prozac Nation - Erik Skjoldbjærg
        Zombie Strippers! - Jay Lee

        Comment


        • #19
          I thought Lamb of god put on a good show the circle pit was huge. But I can see how there not for everyone. And there set was long
          [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

          Comment


          • #20
            Just attended Gigantour in Atlanta this past Sunday. Everyone was awesome except Job for a Cowboy. The audience hated them. Bodom was the fan favorite by far.

            List of the bands I've seen thus far:
            Lamb of God
            Machine Head
            Gojira
            Trivium
            Black Tide
            Destroy Destroy Destroy
            Linkin Park
            Coheed and Cambria
            Chiodos
            Killswitch Engage
            Dillinger Escape Plan
            Everytime I Die
            Parkway Drive
            Megadeth
            In Flames
            Children of Bodom
            Job for a Cowboy
            High on Fire
            Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
            Warbringer
            Last edited by travis83; 04-23-2008, 09:24 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              ya i seen machine head when they toured with arch enemy last year. Not a fan of theres personally i just went to see arch enemy.
              [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                just there set list sucks, I heard they have not played alot of there older stuff in a while. but there playing Come Clarity fuck i hate that song.

                Um, I saw them last year and they played Pinball Map, Jotun, Whoracle and I'm pretty sure either Colony or ZOmbie Inc. I love Come Clarity. The only album I'm not really a fan of is the newest one. But, to each their own. Can't wait to see them in 3 weeks.
                Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                  ya i seen machine head when they toured with arch enemy last year. Not a fan of theres personally i just went to see arch enemy.
                  I'd take Machine Head. Been a fan since Burn My Eyes. They've never let me down. The music is great and Rob Flynn is probably my favorite front man in the rock/metal genre.
                  Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                  Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                    Um, I saw them last year and they played Pinball Map, Jotun, Whoracle and I'm pretty sure either Colony or ZOmbie Inc. I love Come Clarity. The only album I'm not really a fan of is the newest one. But, to each their own. Can't wait to see them in 3 weeks.
                    Isn't Come Clarity the newest In Flames cd? Not a fan. Take This Life was a decent song but otherwise meh. Also when I saw them they played mostly their good shit as well. I wish they would've played Embody The Invisible though
                    There can never be too much blood, just a shortage of imagination

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Pirateofthecrappybean666 View Post
                      Isn't Come Clarity the newest In Flames cd? Not a fan. Take This Life was a decent song but otherwise meh. Also when I saw them they played mostly their good shit as well. I wish they would've played Embody The Invisible though
                      Nah, a new one came out two weeks ago. Come Clarity was, to me, at least a return to Clayman, almost, but the new one is made for the radio. I was so pissed when I listened to it. I like 1,2,3,4,6,9,10 on Come Clarity. A pretty decent album. Embody the Invisible FTW! I love all of Colony. Probably my favorite album of theirs.
                      Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                      Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                        Nah, a new one came out two weeks ago. Come Clarity was, to me, at least a return to Clayman, almost, but the new one is made for the radio. I was so pissed when I listened to it. I like 1,2,3,4,6,9,10 on Come Clarity. A pretty decent album. Embody the Invisible FTW! I love all of Colony. Probably my favorite album of theirs.
                        Fucking A man. I prefer Colony slightly over Clayman. No offense but IMO Come Clarity wasn't a return to Clayman form it was kinda way too radio friendly to be that. I wouldn't even bother purchasing a new album by them after that. Personally I just think that this band is too talented to dumb their shit down like this.
                        There can never be too much blood, just a shortage of imagination

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Pirateofthecrappybean666 View Post
                          Fucking A man. I prefer Colony slightly over Clayman. No offense but IMO Come Clarity wasn't a return to Clayman form it was kinda way too radio friendly to be that. I wouldn't even bother purchasing a new album by them after that. Personally I just think that this band is too talented to dumb their shit down like this.
                          Oh, I prefer Colony over Clayman too. Colony, Whoracle, JEster Race, Subterranean, Reroute and Come Clarity are my faves. Then Clayman and Soundtrack, and then the new one. It's cool. Come Clarity wasn't for everyone. I thought it was almost radio friendly, but still heavy as hell and live it sounds awesome.
                          Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                          Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                            Oh, I prefer Colony over Clayman too. Colony, Whoracle, JEster Race, Subterranean, Reroute and Come Clarity are my faves. Then Clayman and Soundtrack, and then the new one. It's cool. Come Clarity wasn't for everyone. I thought it was almost radio friendly, but still heavy as hell and live it sounds awesome.
                            I thought Clayman was their second strongest album, well maybe not but I think Pinball Map is one of their top 3 songs. Whoracle is for sure the shit. I have all of them maybe need to re evaluate, but I know those top two will stay that way and Come Clarity will be my least favorite.
                            There can never be too much blood, just a shortage of imagination

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              going to see Hate eternal, Skeletonwitch, Soilent Green and Mortal Decay on Sunday

                              WORSHIP THE FCKINNN WITCHHHHHH!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                GWAR may 28th
                                you need jesus. or urotsukidoji.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X