Dubstep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
    Great band. Fantastic live performers too.

Watch this and tell me it isn't fucking awesome.

[YOUTUBE]ABbdH-LKH_s[/YOUTUBE]
    Considering everyone and their mother is playing shit like this these days, nothing about it stands out. Yawn.

Edit: Dubstep sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
      Considering everyone and their mother is playing shit like this these days, nothing about it stands out. Yawn.
      It's not rocket science, but it's pure in-your-face ENERGY.

Comment

Hey nerds, did you miss the thread title? Talk of your shitty metal bands has no place here. Unless you're talking about shit like Pendulum aka Knife Party.

Last edited by BeRightBack; 05-16-2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
          Nero's pretty good. I enjoy a lot of their remixes as well as other people's remixes of their songs.

Here are some songs I've been jamming to lately...

[YOUTUBE]MRNilfQ12oY[/YOUTUBE]
          That has to be one of the coolest music vids I've ever seen. Some of the songs were alright, but I just can't dig the random sounds, and prefer dubstep that is more trance like, with bass that actually matches with the other sounds.
          Last edited by BeRightBack; 05-16-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
            Hey nerds, did you miss the thread title? Talk of your shitty metal bands has no place here. Unless you're talking about shit like Pendulum aka Knife Party.
            Be thankful, McFly, we are bringing the term "music" back into this thread.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
              Be thankful, McFly, we are bringing the term "music" back into this thread.
              let you guys tell it, and the only good music would be metal, synthwave, electro, or trance. And you guys can't even decide on what "good metal" is. I was only joking, though, I'll get my full metal kick when you guys draft only those songs during the music draft

Comment

Working...
              X