Cult of Luna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cult of Luna

One of the most underrated and best post-metal/sludge bands around today. They hail from Sweden and they make absolutely amazing and crushing music.

For fans of ISIS, Rosetta, Neurosis, etc.

They're gonna release a special edition of their newest album "Eternal Kingdom" which will include their first live DVD. It's gonna be in stores April 27th.

Here's the awesome teaser:

[YOUTUBE]SWIi17NR7uU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.myspace.com/cultofluna

great band. just added them to the new ipod today actually. i think you've inspired me to listen on the way home from work.

Comment

I saw them live with Death By Stereo and Mastodon. I really disliked them...but that was mostly cuz I really wanted to see DBS and Mastodon, and any band before them was going to draw my ire.
      Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
      MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
      My DVDs
      Facebook
      MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post

One of the most underrated and best post-metal/sludge bands around today. They hail from Sweden and they make absolutely amazing and crushing music.

For fans of ISIS, Rosetta, Neurosis, etc.

They're gonna release a special edition of their newest album "Eternal Kingdom" which will include their first live DVD. It's gonna be in stores April 27th.

Here's the awesome teaser:

[YOUTUBE]SWIi17NR7uU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.myspace.com/cultofluna
        For fans of good music ... PERIOD!!!

Comment

As much as I like a lot of "post-metal" Cult of Luna has never really been able to hold my attention.

Comment

Have you listened to their newest album "Eternal Kingdom"? It's epic, man. Give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
              Have you listened to their newest album "Eternal Kingdom"? It's epic, man. Give it a shot.
              Agreed.
              But then I really dig some of their earlier gritt and dirty stuff!!!

Comment

I found a 7 inch where they covered Smashing Pumpkins 'Bodies' and Unbrokens 'Recluse.' Both songs kicked my ass, thanks for the reminder to get more.
                FREE DOBEDOBE!

Comment

New dvd is going to kick ass

Comment

When's that coming out?

Comment

Absolutely the most boring live band ive ever seen in my life or will ever see for that matter. At one point im pretty sure i fell asleep standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by themaskofsatan View Post
                        Absolutely the most boring live band ive ever seen in my life or will ever see for that matter. At one point im pretty sure i fell asleep standing up.
                        Oh c'mon... they couldn't have been that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by active_enemy View Post
                          When's that coming out?
                          April 27th. Check out the teaser in the first post. Looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by active_enemy View Post
                            Oh c'mon... they couldn't have been that bad!
                            well it was about 4 years ago i saw them i believe i went to see mastodon and didnt expect them as the opening band. I was already kind of tired to begin with and standing through nearly 20 minutes of ambient noise and droning guitars was not something i was prepared for. Dont get me wrong im sure their awesome musicians just not something i would wanna see live. My favorite band in the world is Electric wizard and im sure id be bored to tears if i saw them live .

Comment

Originally posted by themaskofsatan View Post
                              well it was about 4 years ago i saw them i believe i went to see mastodon and didnt expect them as the opening band. I was already kind of tired to begin with and standing through nearly 20 minutes of ambient noise and droning guitars was not something i was prepared for. Dont get me wrong im sure their awesome musicians just not something i would wanna see live. My favorite band in the world is Electric wizard and im sure id be bored to tears if i saw them live .
                              Hmmm... yea I guess so. But I guess since you weren't in the best frame of mind to begin with it wouldn't have helped all that much?

Comment

Working...
                              X