Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Rush is one of my favorite bands. I've seen them twice already and have tickets to see them again in July.

    I love every album and nearly every song.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
      Rush is one of my favorite bands. I've seen them twice already and have tickets to see them again in July.
      Lucky bastard!

      I haven't been able to afford tickets the last few times they've come anywhere close to me.
      Moving Pictures is on of my all-time favorite albums.

      Comment


      • #33


        Anyone get a chance to see this in theaters yet? It's out on DVD/Blu-ray June 29th with some amazing extras:
        • Being Bullied and The Search for The First Gig
        • Reflections on the album Hemispheres
        • "Presto" and "Roll The Bones" Rap
        • The Rush Fashion
        • Hobbies on the Road
        • Rush Trekkies
        • Pre-Gig Warm-Up
        • Best I Can (never-before-seen footage w/ original drummer, John Rutsey from 1974)
        • Working Man (never-before-seen footage w/ original drummer, John Rutsey from 1974)
        • La Villa Strangiato - Live at Pinkpop Festival in Holland from 1979 (first time this epic song was captured on video)
        • Between The Sun and Moon - Hartford, CT (from the band’s first show back after hiatus in 2002)
        • Dinner with RUSH at a Hunting Lodge
        • Far Cry (live) - from the "Snakes & Arrows" DVD
        • Entre Nous (live) – from the ‘Snakes & Arrows’ DVD
        • Bravado (rare live version) - previously only available on the "R30" Blu-ray version
        • YYZ (rare live version) - previously only available on the "R30" Blu-ray version

        source

        Check out some clips!

        Also, is anyone catching them on their 'Time Machine' tour (playing Moving Pictures in it's entirety) this summer? I'm seeing them in Toronto on July 13th.
        LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

        Comment


        • #34
          ^I didn't know anything about that movie, but anyway Rush is a freakin' awesome band and IMO 2112 is the best album of the '70s!!
          "A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each of us. It is essential to our mental health, and our success, that we take control." -Robert F. Bennett

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post


            Anyone get a chance to see this in theaters yet? It's out on DVD/Blu-ray June 29th with some amazing extras:
            • Being Bullied and The Search for The First Gig
            • Reflections on the album Hemispheres
            • "Presto" and "Roll The Bones" Rap
            • The Rush Fashion
            • Hobbies on the Road
            • Rush Trekkies
            • Pre-Gig Warm-Up
            • Best I Can (never-before-seen footage w/ original drummer, John Rutsey from 1974)
            • Working Man (never-before-seen footage w/ original drummer, John Rutsey from 1974)
            • La Villa Strangiato - Live at Pinkpop Festival in Holland from 1979 (first time this epic song was captured on video)
            • Between The Sun and Moon - Hartford, CT (from the band’s first show back after hiatus in 2002)
            • Dinner with RUSH at a Hunting Lodge
            • Far Cry (live) - from the "Snakes & Arrows" DVD
            • Entre Nous (live) – from the ‘Snakes & Arrows’ DVD
            • Bravado (rare live version) - previously only available on the "R30" Blu-ray version
            • YYZ (rare live version) - previously only available on the "R30" Blu-ray version

            source

            Check out some clips!

            Also, is anyone catching them on their 'Time Machine' tour (playing Moving Pictures in it's entirety) this summer? I'm seeing them in Toronto on July 13th.
            This is one the Best documenteries I have ever seen.Rush is so Awesome!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by liveevil View Post
              This is one the Best documenteries I have ever seen.Rush is so Awesome!!!
              I love me some RUSH. I'm really looking forward to this Doc.

              BTW Neil Peart is GOD!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                My favorite band of all time..

                Love the album " Grace Under Pressure "

                Definitely going to check out the Doc.. I'll wait for it hit Netflix instant..

                You know a bad is great when their most popular songs aren't their best songs..


                Mouthsturbation?

                Comment


                • #38
                  The doc is amazing, as was the concert Wednesday night; the set-list was flawless.
                  LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Rush just came out with a new albulm Ive only heard the song "Caravan" but it sounds just as good as their old stuff

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Geddy Lee = one of the best bassist ever
                      Alex Lifeson = one of the most underrated guitarist of all time
                      Neil Peart = THE best drummer of all time

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                        The doc is amazing, as was the concert Wednesday night; the set-list was flawless.
                        wed? don't you live in T.O.? that was tuesday meng.
                        and ya, it was incredible. as is the doc.

                        Originally posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
                        Rush just came out with a new albulm Ive only heard the song "Caravan" but it sounds just as good as their old stuff
                        new EP. album doesn't come out till next year.
                        but those 2 tracks are a very good sign of what to expect.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Finally mastered playing "The Trees" on bass.

                          I feel so badass now if only I could sing like Geddy.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Awesome ... really nice. speechless Actually I head their song called "Caravan" it's simply amazing !!
                            Sexual Enhancers | Male Enhancement Pills | Blue Pills

                            Blue Pills | Herbal Male Enhancement | Penis Enlargement UK

                            Male Enhancement Pills-Follow On Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bluezeus View Post
                              Awesome ... really nice. speechless Actually I head their song called "Caravan" it's simply amazing !!
                              They played a few tunes from their new album when I saw them at Summerfest.

                              I'm very excited, if its half as good as Snakes and Arrows it will still be incredible.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Yeah man. Rush is the best. Just awesome.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X