No announcement yet.

Random Music Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First new Sanctuary song in over 15 years! Not everybody's cup of tea but I like 'em

[YOUTUBE]dywhFx-piIE#t[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• New Obituary album drops Oct. 28 and I could not be more fucking stoked.

Comment

• I'm kind of wondering what's everybody take on the new singer Micheal Bishop (Blothar) for GWAR is? It's great that he's no stranger to band, being he was the original Beefcake The Almighty. In reality, it doesn't matter who's the replacement singer is. It'll never be quite the same without Dave.

Last edited by RustyNailFromHell; 09-18-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]UmyzYBeGrE8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• We don't seem to do album threads so my bad if this shouldn't be placed here

Pink Floyd - The Endless River out NOVEMBER 10th

The Endless River has as its starting point the music that came from the 1993 Division Bell sessions, when David Gilmour, Rick Wright and Nick Mason played freely together at Britannia Row and Astoria studios. This was the first time they had done so since the ‘Wish You Were Here’ sessions in the seventies. Those sessions resulted in The Division Bell, the band’s last studio album.

In 2013 David Gilmour and Nick Mason revisited the music from those sessions and decided that the tracks should be made available as part of the Pink Floyd repertoire. It would be the last time the three of them would be heard together. The band have spent the last year recording and upgrading the music,using the advantages of modern studio technology to create The Endless River.

The Endless River is a tribute to Rick Wright, whose keyboards are at the heart of the Pink Floyd sound. It is a mainly instrumental album with one song, ‘Louder Than Words’, (with new lyrics by Polly Samson), arranged across four sides and produced by David Gilmour, Phil Manzanera, Youth and Andy Jackson.

Release date: 10 November 2014

Tracklist:
            01. Things Left Unsaid
            02. It’s What We Do
            03. Ebb And Flow
            04. Sum
            05. Skins
            06. Unsung
            07. Anisina
            08. The Lost Art of Conversation
            09. On Noodle Street
            10. Night Light
            11. Allons-y (1)
            12. Autumn’68
            13. Allons-y (2)
            14. Talkin’ Hawkin’
            15. Calling
            16. Eyes To Pearls
            17. Surfacing
            18. Louder Than Words

Snippet

BD being a bitch so link to snippet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bevy7sTIi0

Very hype

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
              We don't seem to do album threads so my bad if this shouldn't be placed here

Pink Floyd - The Endless River out NOVEMBER 10th

The Endless River has as its starting point the music that came from the 1993 Division Bell sessions, when David Gilmour, Rick Wright and Nick Mason played freely together at Britannia Row and Astoria studios. This was the first time they had done so since the ‘Wish You Were Here’ sessions in the seventies. Those sessions resulted in The Division Bell, the band’s last studio album.

In 2013 David Gilmour and Nick Mason revisited the music from those sessions and decided that the tracks should be made available as part of the Pink Floyd repertoire. It would be the last time the three of them would be heard together. The band have spent the last year recording and upgrading the music,using the advantages of modern studio technology to create The Endless River.

The Endless River is a tribute to Rick Wright, whose keyboards are at the heart of the Pink Floyd sound. It is a mainly instrumental album with one song, ‘Louder Than Words’, (with new lyrics by Polly Samson), arranged across four sides and produced by David Gilmour, Phil Manzanera, Youth and Andy Jackson.

Release date: 10 November 2014

Tracklist:
              01. Things Left Unsaid
              02. It’s What We Do
              03. Ebb And Flow
              04. Sum
              05. Skins
              06. Unsung
              07. Anisina
              08. The Lost Art of Conversation
              09. On Noodle Street
              10. Night Light
              11. Allons-y (1)
              12. Autumn’68
              13. Allons-y (2)
              14. Talkin’ Hawkin’
              15. Calling
              16. Eyes To Pearls
              17. Surfacing
              18. Louder Than Words

Snippet

BD being a bitch so link to snippet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bevy7sTIi0

Very hype
              I'll check it out, but hype about it. Pink Floyd just isn't Pink Floyd without Waters.

Comment

Working...
              X