• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheBitesZombies View Post
    alright.
    Good deal.
    Take your pants off

Comment

Holy fuck !!! This is one reunion i thought would never happen. I hope it's for the long haul and not just a quickie tour. Would love to hear a new album that's as good as Badmotorfinger and Superunknown again.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
        Would love to hear a new album that's as good as Badmotorfinger and Superunknown again.
        ditto.

Comment

I'd love to see them play their old stuff live. Pretty cool! However I'm kinda sceptical that their new material will be that great....It never is.

Comment

Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
            However I'm kinda sceptical that their new material will be that great....It never is.
            I think they could come up with an album just as good as their old stuff. They would be pretty pumped and energized to be working together again. I'm sure they'd have a tonne of ideas for new tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
              I think they could come up with an album just as good as their old stuff. They would be pretty pumped and energized to be working together again. I'm sure they'd have a tonne of ideas for new tunes.
              I would hope so. I'm just jaded when it comes to this sort of thing, but I certainly welcome some good rock in a world dominated by bubblegum pop bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
                I would hope so. I'm just jaded when it comes to this sort of thing, but I certainly welcome some good rock in a world dominated by bubblegum pop bullshit.
                That, and the ridiculous screamo grind core whatever-the-fuck-core all of it sounds the same breakdown bullshit.

This is some kick ass news, man. I've always been a huge fan of Soundgarden.
                GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VARLA View Post
                  That, and the ridiculous screamo grind core whatever-the-fuck-core all of it sounds the same breakdown bullshit.

This is some kick ass news, man. I've always been a huge fan of Soundgarden.

I wonder if their guitar player still has that killer beard?

Comment

I'll pass on this...

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                      I'll pass on this...
                      yeah same here...

i think Cornell sucks big big arse musically....

i mean once you make an album with Timbaland and then go on tour with Timbaland you lost any credibility you once had.....

Comment

Yeah I saw this on another site. Fucking awesome. Badmotorfinger is one of my all time favorites.

Comment

Cautiously happy. I remember reading somewhere that Cornell saying it was over and done, there was nothing left for the band to do.
                          Supposing that they do come out with a new great album and tour, I'll be content.
                          Ciao.

My Recordnerd profile

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                            I'll pass on this...
                            They don't need your sorry ass supporting them anyway.

Comment

This is very cool news

Comment

Couldn't be less excited. Never did go for this band anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X