Soundgarden reunites!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
    They don't need your sorry ass supporting them anyway.

I never supported them even when Grunge was the "in" thing...Give me Pearl Jam over these guys anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
      From Chris Cornell's Twitter:

Maybe that's part of the reason for Pearl Jam taking so long "working out the details" for a 2010 tour. PJ and Soungarden on tour together?

I'm jizzing just by the thought of it.
      Wow! Great band! I'm excited...missed them dearly...
      sigpic

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever."
      ― Clive Barker

Comment

oh my shit.

Comment

I think my mom might like these guys, I'll tell her the good news.

I.AM.TRASH. CHANNEL.

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan however I can't just ignore the talent these lads had back in the heyday of grunge. That said - I'm a total slut for late 80s/early 90s hard rock and heavy metal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
              I never supported them even when Grunge was the "in" thing...Give me Pearl Jam over these guys anyday.
              You like the song Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog? which has both Cornell and Vedder doing vocals on that song.

Comment

One of the greatest hard rock songs ever:
                [YOUTUBE]AEM-1kKcg7g[/YOUTUBE]

INCREDIBLE vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                  One of the greatest hard rock songs ever:
                  [YOUTUBE]AEM-1kKcg7g[/YOUTUBE]

INCREDIBLE vocals.
                  Yes sir. Soundgarden in their prime. Chris Cornell wailing like a banshee...so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Far Beyond Driven View Post
                    You like the song Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog? which has both Cornell and Vedder doing vocals on that song.

I'm familiar with the song and band, liked the song but mainly for Eddie's vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                      They don't need your sorry ass supporting them anyway.

Originally posted by Far Beyond Driven View Post
                      Best song by Temple of the Dog is Say Hello to Heaven.
                      GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

Soundgarden had some decent tunes.

Sig courtesy of awwstin.

My DVD/Blu Ray Collection

Comment

Awesome. I'll go to the kick off show for sure.

Kim Thaylil's dog once damn near attacked me when I was ten or eleven. My grade school best friend lived next door to him. That guy's beard is as huge as it seems like on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by VARLA View Post
                            Best song by Temple of the Dog is Say Hello to Heaven.
                            I reallly like that song and the song Pushin Forward Back.

Comment

I remember seeing Soundgarden at Lollapalooza back in 1996. That was one of the best concerts I've ever been too. Soundgarden, The Ramones, Metallica, and Rage Against the Machine... however, Soundgarden's set was amazing. Cornell played "Black Hole Sun" by himself just as the sun was setting and a soft sprinkle of rain started coming down. It was one of those moments that could never be duplicated. Ahhh memories...

Comment

Originally posted by stewietantrum View Post
                                I remember seeing Soundgarden at Lollapalooza back in 1996. That was one of the best concerts I've ever been too. Soundgarden, The Ramones, Metallica, and Rage Against the Machine... however, Soundgarden's set was amazing. Cornell played "Black Hole Sun" by himself just as the sun was setting and a soft sprinkle of rain started coming down. It was one of those moments that could never be duplicated. Ahhh memories...
                                That's so fucken awesome, Stewie. That scenario sounds pretty amazing. Last time I saw Rage though, I broke my foot because I lost my shoes in the pit, and someone stomped on it. Didn't really care though. Still stayed in that shit.,
                                GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X