Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the latest album you listened to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
    City and Colour - Bring Me Your Love

Intronaut - Prehistoricisms
    Haven't listen to Intronaut in a long ass time, they're good shit. Same goes for City and Colour.

That's one of the reasons I love this thread, it brings you back to stuff you might have forgotten or not listened to in a while.

Amazing album.

When I first got this album, their name was still just Bison, but apparently they changed it to The Last Bison. Kind of like that better too.

Comment

• A solid metal album.

Blues ain't dead.
      Last edited by WodenHorde; 02-14-2013, 12:35 AM.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Comment

• I am a sucker for Miklos Rozsa, timeless and masterful soundtracks. Though he didn't even knew beforehand how roman music did sound - he just invented the whole thing.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Still heavily addicted. Best album of 2012 in my opinion.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]ydjVjuOC1bI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post

Still heavily addicted. Best album of 2012 in my opinion.
                  Such an awesome fucking album. Haven't listened to it in a while actually, but seeing this got me in the mood.

Big jazz kick lately and what would it be without these two legends.

Comment

• (Can't wait to see these fuckers live this summer!)

Baptists - Bushcraft

(YAWN)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        I've been a fan of "Undertow" since it came out in '93(?) but I never had an opportunity to check out anything else by Tool/Keenan. I really dig the Perfect Circle cover of "Imagine," but outside of that I am really not familiar with their music. I knew of Puscifer, but it wasn't until I listened to their "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover that I took the time to listen to anything they did.
                        I started Sound Into Blood Into Wine, but didn't get a chance to listen to it all. Glad I got a chance to check their stuff out!

Comment

• Already a classic in the soundtrack department. Quentin has just the special hand for stylistically confident shit.
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Steven Wilson - The Raven that Refused to Sing

Fucking A man, Wilson only makes amazing music. This is yet another masterpiece and I can't wait to see him again at Best Buy Theater in April. Couldn't be more excited.

Czarface is a collaborative album between Inspectah Deck (Wu Tang) and 7L & Esoteric. And, it just happens to the best all around hip hop album I've heard in fucking years. Amazing.

Comment

• (I'll never get tired of this album. )

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X