Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the latest album you listened to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• [YOUTUBE]Rk7B-E4oIWA[/YOUTUBE]
        LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 9/10

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post

]
                        What do you think of it?

I like Ascension better... really nothing on Descension sticks out for me. Not a bad album, but I think I'm just hooked on some of their earlier stuff so I'll have to listen to it more. I also saw them like 6 days after Ascension came out, maybe that helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                          What do you think of it?

I like Ascension better... really nothing on Descension sticks out for me. Not a bad album, but I think I'm just hooked on some of their earlier stuff so I'll have to listen to it more. I also saw them like 6 days after Ascension came out, maybe that helped.
                          Really liked it. Not their best, but still a great album. Been awhile since I last listened to Ascension, I'll probably give it a re listen sometime soon. Lately I've been hooked on In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 and Year of the Black Rainbow... possibly my favorites at the moment.

Comment

Really liked it. Not their best, but still a great album. Been awhile since I last listened to Ascension, I'll probably give it a re listen sometime soon. Lately I've been hooked on In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 and Year of the Black Rainbow... possibly my favorites at the moment.
                            Silent Earth will always be my favorite. I think YOTBR is underrated

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              Silent Earth will always be my favorite. I think YOTBR is underrated
                              Yes it is underrated, many awesome tracks on that album. Went on a long road trip a couple years ago when it first came out and had it playing on repeat almost the entire time. I Love it.

Comment

I prefer Ascension, but Descension is okay.

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                                While I usually hate metalcore with a burning passion, this album ain't that bad. The songs are catchy, and the vocalist, Maria Brink, is hot as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X