Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the latest album you listened to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Thugs n Harmony - East 1999

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
        That's some awesome old-school Cash you're listening to!
        Several years ago I bought Live at Folsome and Live at San Quentin so I'l have to dig those out and give them a listen some time soon.
        gotta love Cash. Check out this box set that just got released... Its way more expensive than anything I would ever buy, but its stunningly comprehensive. Lots of records I haven't heard, too. 63 on his records in one set

Comment

• Check this out if you haven't already, Bear Jew. I'm pretty sure you'd like it.

Comment

• 6.5/10

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DeadBeatNubbins View Post

6.5/10
                Zombie Queen is my favorite track. Gotta love the sense for creativity to come up with such a title.
                Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                gotta love Cash. Check out this box set that just got released... Its way more expensive than anything I would ever buy, but its stunningly comprehensive. Lots of records I haven't heard, too. 63 on his records in one set

Da hell?!?!
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

I just looked it up on Amazon---$280
                  63 discs! Definitely one of the best collections ever assembled for one artist.

Columbia put together a box set of Miles Davis' career that has 70 CD and 1 DVD--nearly $500.

I love Johnny Cash's music enough to be slightly interested, but it's too steep for me. I'm a big Alice Cooper fan and two years ago I nearly purchased his limited edition Old School: 1964-74 box set for about the same price (and only 4 discs) and now it's nearly $800 new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post

Check this out if you haven't already, Bear Jew. I'm pretty sure you'd like it.

Thanks Hannibal, I'll definitely check it out...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post

Fuck yes! I absolutely LOVE both albums!

Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]jACohNjssmo[/YOUTUBE]

What a fucking Black Metal firestorm of an album.
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X