X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Wolfe - Sick

Comment

• God Was Never On Your Side - Motorhead
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]5ZOyGUFgt6Y[/YOUTUBE]

^

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]Cvn3NbBdv6o[/YOUTUBE]

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• [youtube]uWbXQQG9B6c[/youtube]

Comment

• The Dillinger Escape Plan - Crossburner

Comment

• The Devil Wears Prada - "Goats On A Boat"

Comment

• [youtube]nlcIKh6sBtc[/youtube]

Comment

• Slow Dance - Motorhead
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                      Chelsea Wolfe - Sick
                      I've been listening to her new album too. I'm digging it.

Comment

• The Dillinger Escape Plan – Sugar Coated Sour

Comment

• Elton John - Crocodile Rock

Comment

• Motorhead are currently streaming their album that is released on the 22nd! For a preview for fans.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-th...155949808.html

The album took out most anticipated CD release in October in a huge poll that was held during September, beating out Korn and Pearl Jam.

Fuck oath

My little idiot..

Comment

• Master Of Puppets - Metallica

Been addicted to this song the last few days, even though I'm not a huge Metallica fan.

Comment

• Cult of Luna - Dark City, Dead Man

This song...fuck. Simply destroys me.

Comment

Working...
                                X