Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to now? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Testify - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

    Comment


    • Breakdown Of Sanity - "Broken Wings"

      Comment


      • Grease - Frankie Valli

        Comment


        • Sweet Transvestite - Tim Curry

          Comment


          • I ain't got a clue what she's actually singing but she sure is small, cute and makes my manparts tingle.

            [YOUTUBE]bw9CALKOvAI[/YOUTUBE]
            Last edited by Flagg; 10-25-2013, 02:30 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
              I ain't got a clue what she's actually singing but she sure is small, cute and makes my manparts tingle.

              [YOUTUBE]bw9CALKOvAI[/YOUTUBE]
              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

              Comment


              • Originally posted by oxley View Post
                Born June 6th 1992 according to Wikipedia, that puts her around 21-22 years old .

                Farkin' crikey, there's more of 'em

                [YOUTUBE]P1L8k4KXmbs[/YOUTUBE]

                Comment




                • Not a fan of Asian chicks. They just don't do it for me. I rather mine severely burned with knives for fingers.

                  Lost Woman Blues - Motorhead
                  A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                  Comment


                  • And even more
                    [YOUTUBE]ofwFr8o8p0Y[/YOUTUBE]

                    Originally posted by oxley View Post


                    Not a fan of Asian chicks. They just don't do it for me..

                    Lost Woman Blues - Motorhead
                    That's right, a full coat of fur and stomach pouch is more your style

                    for Motorhead


                    [YOUTUBE]Z6FPJOgfCkc[/YOUTUBE]

                    ahem...ya, okay...excuse me while I go strip a gear or two...
                    Last edited by Flagg; 10-25-2013, 03:22 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
                      That's right, a full coat of fur and stomach pouch is more your style

                      for Motorhead


                      And have you heard the new Album? Been listening to it on repeat for 5 hours now.
                      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by oxley View Post


                        And have you heard the new Album? Been listening to it on repeat for 5 hours now.
                        Nope, didn't even know they had one , I'm about to give it a whirl right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
                          Nope, didn't even know they had one , I'm about to give it a whirl right now.
                          Came out this week it's their 21st. A lot of fans are saying it's their best. And it's had nothing but rave reviews from everywhere.

                          I got a kick ass Fan edition with two massive posters, Car Sticker (Snaggletooth) and a 132 page book on the making of the album and history of the band. It's amazing.

                          I love the album too, I probably wouldn't say it's their best, but the first track "Heartbreaker" is easily one of, if not now my top Motorhead song, it's a fucking weapon!!
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                          Comment


                          • I'm Sorry Wilson - "Clarity"

                            Comment


                            • What?! - Wasted Penguinz vs. Chris One



                              Twitter
                              Facebook
                              Soundcloud

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by oxley View Post
                                Came out this week it's their 21st. A lot of fans are saying it's their best. And it's had nothing but rave reviews from everywhere.

                                I got a kick ass Fan edition with two massive posters, Car Sticker (Snaggletooth) and a 132 page book on the making of the album and history of the band. It's amazing.

                                I love the album too, I probably wouldn't say it's their best, but the first track "Heartbreaker" is easily one of, if not now my top Motorhead song, it's a fucking weapon!!
                                Listened to it a couple of times since last night, I don't have any favorite tracks yet but I like it.

                                Summer Nights - Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X