• Testify - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

Comment

• Breakdown Of Sanity - "Broken Wings"

Comment

• Grease - Frankie Valli

Comment

• Sweet Transvestite - Tim Curry

Comment

• I ain't got a clue what she's actually singing but she sure is small, cute and makes my manparts tingle.

[YOUTUBE]bw9CALKOvAI[/YOUTUBE]
            Last edited by Flagg; 10-25-2013, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
              I ain't got a clue what she's actually singing but she sure is small, cute and makes my manparts tingle.

[YOUTUBE]bw9CALKOvAI[/YOUTUBE]
              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                Born June 6th 1992 according to Wikipedia, that puts her around 21-22 years old .

Farkin' crikey, there's more of 'em

[YOUTUBE]P1L8k4KXmbs[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Not a fan of Asian chicks. They just don't do it for me. I rather mine severely burned with knives for fingers.

Lost Woman Blues - Motorhead
                  A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• And even more
                    [YOUTUBE]ofwFr8o8p0Y[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by oxley View Post

Not a fan of Asian chicks. They just don't do it for me..

Lost Woman Blues - Motorhead
                    That's right, a full coat of fur and stomach pouch is more your style

for Motorhead

[YOUTUBE]Z6FPJOgfCkc[/YOUTUBE]

ahem...ya, okay...excuse me while I go strip a gear or two...
                    Last edited by Flagg; 10-25-2013, 03:22 AM.

Comment

That's right, a full coat of fur and stomach pouch is more your style

for Motorhead

And have you heard the new Album? Been listening to it on repeat for 5 hours now.

Comment

And have you heard the new Album? Been listening to it on repeat for 5 hours now.
                        Nope, didn't even know they had one , I'm about to give it a whirl right now.

Comment

Nope, didn't even know they had one , I'm about to give it a whirl right now.
                          Came out this week it's their 21st. A lot of fans are saying it's their best. And it's had nothing but rave reviews from everywhere.

I got a kick ass Fan edition with two massive posters, Car Sticker (Snaggletooth) and a 132 page book on the making of the album and history of the band. It's amazing.

I love the album too, I probably wouldn't say it's their best, but the first track "Heartbreaker" is easily one of, if not now my top Motorhead song, it's a fucking weapon!!

Comment

• I'm Sorry Wilson - "Clarity"

Comment

• What?! - Wasted Penguinz vs. Chris One

Twitter
                              Facebook
                              Soundcloud

Comment

Came out this week it's their 21st. A lot of fans are saying it's their best. And it's had nothing but rave reviews from everywhere.

I got a kick ass Fan edition with two massive posters, Car Sticker (Snaggletooth) and a 132 page book on the making of the album and history of the band. It's amazing.

I love the album too, I probably wouldn't say it's their best, but the first track "Heartbreaker" is easily one of, if not now my top Motorhead song, it's a fucking weapon!!
                                Listened to it a couple of times since last night, I don't have any favorite tracks yet but I like it.

Summer Nights - Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta

Comment

Working...
                                X