X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Gray- Please Forgive Me

Comment

• Megadeth - Rust In Peace... Polaris
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Motorhead - We Are The Road Crew <3
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Pusha T - Millions (feat. Rick Ross)

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Megadeth - New World Order

Comment

• MS MR - Hurricane

Comment

• All Your Gold - Bat For Lashes

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                  Newsted - When The Crow Flies

Can't wait to see them live!
                  I didn't realize had had anything going on. Listening to the album now.

Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                  RATT - Round and Round

Heroic Dose -- Newsted

Comment

• Eminem - Still Don't Give a Fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                      It's kind of crazy that she's only 17. The cover is great but to make something the quality of Pure Heroine at her age is ridiculous.
                      Troof hope she doesn't burn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                        Troof hope she doesn't burn out.
                        Oh she will. They all do.

Rick Ross - 100 Black Coffins

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]OqeKV2UYq1Q[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]XDUl5Ke5jbM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Anyone here a fan of GWAR? I came across him/them whatever in Metal Hammer magazin looked like Screamo crap (though cool costumes) so I didn't look into it. Noticed they are playing a festival I'm going to, listened to one of their songs 'Let Us Slay' and I diged it. Not screamo at all. Some nice 'thrash'.

If I was looking at getting an album would anyone recommend one?

Comment

Working...
                                X