Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sounds horrible.

Motorhead - Heartbreaker
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]n2_X4VTCoEo[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
        That sounds horrible.

Motorhead - Heartbreaker
        It's awesome.

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Nice one, Bill!

Eagles - New Kid In Town
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          My little idiot..

Comment

• Adele - Someone Like You

Comment

• That's better!

Motorhead - Back at The Funny Farm

My little idiot..

Comment

That's better!
                Huh

Adele - Rolling In the Deep

Comment

• At least Adele has talent.

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

My little idiot..

Comment

At least Adele has talent.

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
                    Flatbush has talent.

Adele - Skyfall

Comment

• Metallica - Cure

My little idiot..

Comment

• Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor.

Comment

• Slayer - Beauty Through Order

My little idiot..

Comment

• The Misfits - Saturday Night

Comment

• Me and Mrs. Jones -- Billy Paul

Comment

• [youtube]IxxstCcJlsc[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                                X