Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
    Eh, they're not really horrible.

To call them talentless is simply ignorant.

They're nothing mindblowing, but I like 'em quite a bit and they get me pumped when I work out.
    I agree. I just think that they were hyped up wayyyy too much.

Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
    I agree with this but they have gone downhill with every album IMO
    True, but The Wraith was a step in the right direction.
    1. John Wick (2014)
    2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
    3. Escape from New York (1981)
    4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
    5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
    6. Vigilante (1983)
    7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
    8. Over the Edge (1979)
    9. Inherent Vice (2014)
    10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

Comment

Originally posted by Nyu View Post
      Most anything is garbage. That doesn't just apply to metal. You just have to search harder. There's metal that has been released in the past few years that has been great. Briton Rites put out a fantastic debut album a few months back. Solid doom/heavy metal.
      haha they are poooooooop.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
        When I put Lamb of God up to Slipknot, they're fucking Iron Maiden. But alone, they suck.

Originally posted by morrisseylikesburgers View Post
        Jokes on you, you went to Mayhem Fest.
        No, I didn't go to that concert. I heard the frontman of Lamb of God make that comment in a video I watched on youtube.

Originally posted by jugchord1 View Post
        I like them live but don't like their albums.
        I can see why you don't like their albums. They suck.

Originally posted by Glenn-BoB View Post
        anyone who says this band sucks is obviously not a musician.
        stewietantrum is a musician. He just has good taste in music that's all.

Originally posted by Glenn-BoB View Post
        It really irks me when people state that a band sucks just because they don't like them.
        The frontman of Lamb of God did the same thing. He said that nu-metal bands suck. He may even be bashing Deftones. He said that people want to listen to angrier music. So then why are they listening to Lamb of God? He said that people want to listen to something that's real? Randy Blythe should be a comedian. He makes a lot of jokes.
        Last edited by white coffee; 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Lamb of God

Originally posted by white coffee

anyone who says this band sucks is obviously not a musician.
          stewietantrum is a musician. He just has good taste in music that's all.
          There we go again saying something sucks just because someone doesn't like it.

Originally posted by white coffee
          It really irks me when people state that a band sucks just because they don't like them.
          The frontman of Lamb of God did the same thing. He said that nu-metal bands suck. He may even be bashing Deftones. He said that people want to listen to angrier music. So then why are they listening to Lamb of God? He said that people want to listen to something that's real? Randy Blythe should be a comedian. He makes a lot of jokes.
          and I hate the fact that be said that as well but it also reinforces my statement that he is the weak link in the band. He is not a musician and I never said he was.

Anyway. I hate country music but it doesn't mean that all country bands suck. All I'm sayin.

Comment

I've never been all that impressed with them. The music is decent, but I don't like Randy Blythe.
            New movie, music and comic blog:
            Celebrity Amateur Nudes

Old blog
            http://a-sound-mind.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by A Sound Mind View Post
              I've never been all that impressed with them. The music is decent, but I don't like Randy Blythe.
              I agree. I don't mind listening to him, but i'm not amazed by him. I like the music they make though.

Comment

Nice vox, but most of their riffs are stock.

Comment

Wow, lots of hate for lamb of god around here. I personally enjoy there music for the most part, they have had some really good albums, good energetic shows, and as a musician there music is pretty fun to play. I'll def. agree there not the best, but compared to all the core bands in the mainstream, they stand over all the garbage. Def. not one of my favorites though, they do tend to get boring..

Comment

Horrible, shitty band that only 17 year old losers who shop at malls and Hot Topic listen to.

Comment

I liked their "As the Palaces Burn" album when it came out. The guitar sound was pretty wicked on that album. I haven't been able to get into anything else after that album though. They have gone a long way from being on Ozzfest's second stage.

I have the same feelngs for Killswitch Engage's "Alive or Just Breathing" album. Some great tracks on that album. It kicked ass during that time, but nowadays the band totally sucks balls.

I was still a teenager when that music was cool. They're very outdated nowadays, but I can still listen to those albums and it takes me back. Later on in life I discovered Opeth... then my standards changed.

Comment

Originally posted by manicthrash View Post
                        Horrible, shitty band that only 17 year old losers who shop at malls and Hot Topic listen to.
                        Way to be a stereotyping douche

Comment

Originally posted by manicthrash View Post
                          QFT. I agree.

Lamb of God sucks.
                          Last edited by Jeremy-V1FanV.2; 09-04-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Agreed all around with the amount of suck lamb of god provides. Unfortunately they played Mayhem Fest this year but I managed to not catch a minute of their set. I cannot stand Randy.

Twitter: @kyle_etidiot

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-V1FanV.2 View Post
                              QFT. I agree.

Lamb of God sucks.
                              but but, I like Lamb of God.

"Only the dead are smiling."
                              YouTube Cliff 'Em All Grooveshark

Comment

Don't see why there should be a topic about a band you don't like. I wouldn't say they suck but it's far from what I like. Vocals annoy me and sometimes it almost sounds like nu metal.

Comment

Working...
                                X