Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morrisseylikesburgers View Post
    Jokes on you, you went to Mayhem Fest.
    What is wrong with that? I would have gone for In This Moment and Norma Jean.

Comment

Not a big Lamb of God fan. I liked a song or two from their first album, but they've always seemed so formulaic and boring to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
        What is wrong with that? I would have gone for In This Moment and Norma Jean.
        Not really, I had a blast and met Rob Zombie.

Twitter: @kyle_etidiot

Comment

if you guys hate Lamb Of God so much why dont you actually give reasonable answers to why you hate Lamb Of God..... not "Lamb Of God is for people that shop at hot topic" or "the riffs are stale" dont give dumb-ass reasons.....

Im A Drummer, I worship Chris Adler, hes the fucking Brains Behind that band, actually i worship everyone in that band, they're all talented and they're all very nice people, i got the chance to meet one of their guitarists, Mark Morton. hes a very cool guy.... so dont be ignorant bastards and say they suck....

Comment

I'm sorry, but I can't help you with the fact that you have to cry because people say that they suck. You worship them? Dude, that sounds kinda pathetic. Anyway, just because you're a fanboy, doesn't mean Lamb Of God is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post
              if you guys hate Lamb Of God so much why dont you actually give reasonable answers to why you hate Lamb Of God..... not "Lamb Of God is for people that shop at hot topic" or "the riffs are stale" dont give dumb-ass reasons.....

Comment

Im A Drummer, I worship Chris Adler, hes the fucking Brains Behind that band, actually i worship everyone in that band, they're all talented and they're all very nice people, i got the chance to meet one of their guitarists, Mark Morton. hes a very cool guy.... so dont be ignorant bastards and say they suck....
                I'll site my reasoning, in my own opinion, every song i've ever heard sounds the same. I saw them back in July on Mayhem Fest and thought Randy was terrible. Instrumentally they have talent but vocally they're a disgrace I really cannot stand Randy. And I have no problem with hottopic, doesn't have anything to do with lamb of god in case people havent realized there's ALOT of bands distributed through hottopic.

Twitter: @kyle_etidiot

Comment

i hayte dim bekauze dey are so0o0o0oO0o ghey and sux ball$ lolz
                  Last edited by manicthrash; 09-07-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

if you guys hate Lamb Of God so much why dont you actually give reasonable answers to why you hate Lamb Of God..... not " or "the riffs are stale" dont give dumb-ass reasons.....
                    Hating a band because the riffs are boring is a perfectly legit reason to hate a band.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightoffyourdemons View Post
                      I'll site my reasoning, in my own opinion, every song i've ever heard sounds the same. I saw them back in July on Mayhem Fest and thought Randy was terrible. Instrumentally they have talent but vocally they're a disgrace I really cannot stand Randy. And I have no problem with hottopic, doesn't have anything to do with lamb of god in case people havent realized there's ALOT of bands distributed through hottopic.
                      Thank you for giving a good reason....

Comment

Lamb of God is a terrible band. Lamb of God is a shitty metalcore band.

Comment

Even though I don't like it. It's not metalcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Blastalot View Post
                            Even though I don't like it. It's not metalcore.
                            Then what do you call the music by Lamb of God?
                            Last edited by Dopesmoker; 09-12-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Generic shitty half-assed almost nu-metal

Comment

Originally posted by Blastalot View Post
                                Generic shitty half-assed almost nu-metal

Yes, I think that's what Lamb of God is also. Whatever Lamb of God is I know what they'll never be and that's a real metal band.

Comment

Working...
                                X