Deftones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleestak
    i love the deftones but who ever made that picture made Chi Cheng a handsome lad. in real life he's an ugly motherfucker .
    that pic is that gayest thing ive ever seen next to screamidge's other pic in the other stupid thread about incublows.....

man lay of all these crapass threads will ya....put them all in one thread: "The gayass no talent bands and the gay cartoon pics of them i like by Screamidge."

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamkiller666
      man lay of all these crapass threads will ya....
      http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ead.php?t=4095

I can smell the Irony.

The fact you use the word "gay" really just says it all for me. You're such a cunt its funny.
      Last edited by SirStoneyOfBow; 01-13-2006, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow
        http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ead.php?t=4095

I can smell the Irony.

The fact you use the word "gay" really just says it all for me. You're such a cunt its funny.

I agree with him on this band not being much good, but I agree with you Stoney that the use of "gay" sums up his ignorance perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by deadhead33
          i use to lisen to them alot but stoped for some reason, not because i dont like them, they just sort of wore off for me.

now team sleep...thats a whole different story !
          I've had that same problem... I will like them for awhile, and stop listening... I've had the Team Sleep CD ripped onto my computer since the day it came out... But I've not yet listened to it really... It just wasn't something I liked that much...
          In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

I like deftones quite a fair bit but Chino's voice does tend to get annoying after a while. I love their To have and to hold cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
              I agree with him on this band not being much good, but I agree with you Stoney that the use of "gay" sums up his ignorance perfectly.
              yeah and you school girls laughin at it shows "your" ignorance perfectly to Dr. Phil

and i still say that pic looks quite lame as well as the crapass bands were yappin about here.
              Last edited by Dreamkiller666; 01-29-2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Dreamkiller, you are one funny guy.

Comment

yeah and you school girls laughin at it shows "your" ignorance perfectly to Dr. Phil

and i still say that pic looks quite lame as well as the crapass bands were yappin about here.
                  Why dont you just do us all a favour and fuck off to Baghdad wearing the Stars And Stripes.
                  Or at least go take a walk in the desert and slowly make it a safer place by setting off a undiscovered land mine.
                  And suck Dr Phil's dick while your at it.
                  Cunt.

Comment

I like 'em. Not my favorite band, but I thought White Pony was an awesome album. Plus one of my friend's is cousins with Chino, so I get brag about how I met 'em.

Comment

http://www.wickedland.com/deftones/videos/

I always liked "My Own Summer (Shove It)" but that probably has more to do with the sharks in the video than the music. "Be Quiet and Drive Far Away" is a pretty good song. They're not really my cup o' tea but they're still around which is better than most of their peers.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow
                        Why dont you just do us all a favour and fuck off to Baghdad wearing the Stars And Stripes.
                        Or at least go take a walk in the desert and slowly make it a safer place by setting off a undiscovered land mine.
                        And suck Dr Phil's dick while your at it.
                        Cunt.

and you say im ignorant by saying gay you useless bastard, smell the ironey there jackass....oh my so hard to find good company these days....

trust me if the states had you and people like you (if there is any others) in the military it would be operation "get behind the fucktards" there by riding the world of assfuck rubbish and having a assjockey shield all at the same time? agree stoney balls?

fucking loser...LOL or as you would say "Dirka Dirka be my ass jockey dirka"

Comment

I've been a long time deftones fan one of my fav covers they have is weezer's say it ain't so. Fav song would have to probably be either Headup or Be Quiet and Drive Far Away. Well every song on Around the Fur is good so i'm gonna say just the whole album.

Comment

and you say im ignorant by saying gay you useless bastard, smell the ironey there jackass....oh my so hard to find good company these days....

trust me if the states had you and people like you (if there is any others) in the military it would be operation "get behind the fucktards" there by riding the world of assfuck rubbish and having a assjockey shield all at the same time? agree stoney balls?

fucking loser...LOL or as you would say "Dirka Dirka be my ass jockey dirka"
                            Before trying to insult me..

1) Learn how to spell. Its Irony you fucking dolt.
                            2) Make a coherant sentance. Its not fucking hard.
                            3) Try not to insult me quoting from Trey Parker movies.
                            4) If the States "had" me, then that would be a good thing.
                            5) Stop referring to queers, fags and gays as your only solution to attack people. Its hilarious. You're a bigger prick than I thought.
                            6) How can I be a loser you thick cunt? Out of the two of us - I know who I'd rather be....
                            Last edited by SirStoneyOfBow; 02-05-2006, 09:01 AM.

Comment

deftones.

they're in my top 3 favorite list (deftones, incubus, dredg).

a magnificent band, that only gets better with time.

album ratings goes a little like this;

1. saturday night wrist
                              2. deftones
                              3. white pony
                              4. adrenaline / around the fur (it's a tie)

i love everything they've done and i'm already looking forward to another album.

nice thread.

Comment

Deftones have written some great songs, My Own Summer, House of Flies, and others. but I would say 95% of thier overrated music is sledge, feedback and emo screaming. plus, they're one of the worst live acts I've ever seen (twice!)

Comment

Working...
                                X