Deftones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deftones

i Remember Making a Thread about the deftones last year some time but it got lost so heres another i am life long fan of deftones anyone else looking forward to the new album

There ok, but I wouldn't bye there albums. There songs really make me sleepy.

Comment

Go

A friend turned me onto Deftones. They're pretty good, I'll have to get a few albums of theirs cos mine are on loan from her
      ________
      FetishStormX
      Last edited by Lifes-a-Game; 05-07-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killgrave
        There ok, but I wouldn't bye there albums. There songs really make me sleepy.
        I feel like temporarily being a spelling-nazi at this particular moment...

THERE is a difference between "THERE" and "THEIR". THEIR is posessive. THEY'RE is meaning to say THEY ARE. BYE is bidding something or someone farewell. BUY is purchasing SOMETHING. Christ...

Myspace | Last.FM

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler

THERE is a difference between "THERE" and "THEIR". THEIR is posessive. THEY'RE is meaning to say THEY ARE. BYE is bidding something or someone farewell. BUY is purchasing SOMETHING. Christ...
          If you haven't figured out the fact that many of the jackasses on this board have an IQ lower than their shoe size...you clearly haven't been paying attention.
          Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
          MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
          My DVDs
          Facebook
          MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by alleywaykrew
            If you haven't figured out the fact that many of the jackasses on this board have an IQ lower than their shoe size...you clearly haven't been paying attention.
            well it seems your one of them because this is a thread about deftones if u wanna talk about other people on the board do it in the off topic thread

just to let people know there are some covers not on the b-sides and rarities album here is the link
            http://www.deftonesworld.com/mp3.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler

Thank you for that input Impaler; I will try to remember that.

Comment

Yeah I'm not really a fan. They always seemed like a bad Nu-Metal Meshuggah rip off. 7 string guitars don't make you heavy. Or good.

Comment

HAHAHAHAA Meshuggah(whom Ive seen in concert with TOOL) and Deftones are nothing alike.

I love the Deftones...Chino has an amazing voice. My favorite album is probably White Pony...I love the song "Passenger" with Maynard...and I love RX Queen...just to name a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIDGE
                    i Remember Making a Thread about the deftones last year some time but it got lost so heres another i am life long fan of deftones anyone else looking forward to the new album
                    i love the deftones but who ever made that picture made Chi Cheng a handsome lad. in real life he's an ugly motherfucker .
                    http://showcase.netins.net/web/teampony

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
                    ~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I like them, but I have to start listening to more than just Change (In The House Of Flies) on a regular basis.
                      <o>

Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
                      My DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by Killgrave
                        There songs really make me sleepy.
                        Me too. Their music is too slow and too soft. There's no life in it.

Comment

Originally posted by lady spiral
                          HAHAHAHAA Meshuggah(whom Ive seen in concert with TOOL) and Deftones are nothing alike.
                          I take it you're joking? Meshuggah has ALWAYS been listed as their number one influence, especially in the guitar department.

Comment

i use to lisen to them alot but stoped for some reason, not because i dont like them, they just sort of wore off for me.

now team sleep...thats a whole different story !

Comment

One word-shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X