X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chemical Romance Breaks-Up

Take your pick

http://search.yahoo.com/search?cs=bz...tts-900&fr2=ps

I for one cannot be happier. I was just delivered a damn fine strain called Critical Black (DB will understand) and I get online to find that a band that annoyed the fucking hell out of me all through my 20s is fucking done for, FUCK YEAH !!!

hey why am I not a fully recognized Vagitarian any more?

Comment

MCR opened for Blink-182 when I saw them last year. I don't really like them that much but they still put on a pretty good show live. A few of their songs are alright, but I'm not that upset that they broke up.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
        MCR opened for Blink-182 when I saw them last year. I don't really like them that much but they still put on a pretty good show live. A few of their songs are alright, but I'm not that upset that they broke up.
        Blink 182?

Comment

This girl I'm friends with is super heart broken over this.

I could give a fuck less. Their music has never done anything for me other than raising my blood pressure.

Comment

Couldn't give a shit. Not a fan of this band at all.

Comment

Forgot they even made music

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                Blink 182?
                Blink 182 actually put on one of the best performances I have ever seen. They aren't my favorite band, but I grew up listening to them and still really like them. They were full of energy and really got the crowd going.

Comment

Working...
                X