X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxley View Post
    No way.

I am very narrow minded.

The only shit I listen to is Metallica, Johnny Cash, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Megadeth and Slayer. With some Disturbed on the side along with Elvis/Antrax/Eagles/Queen shit like that. Otherwise I don't go near it.

I can not listen to todays shit. And I can't stand screamo bullshit. Want those fuckers to die.

yeah new music sucks

[YOUTUBE]sQR7EWxgRW0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
      yeah new music sucks

[YOUTUBE]sQR7EWxgRW0[/YOUTUBE]
      I don't know what that is, and I can't watch it anyway. So balls to you!
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I don't know what that is, and I can't watch it anyway. So balls to you!
        That's why you think Metallica and Megadeth are the only good bands.

Fucking shit.

Comment

That's why you think Metallica and Megadeth are the only good bands.

Fucking shit.
          Hey now. I mentioned a good 4 or 5 other bands!!

And I can't watch videos online bro.
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Hey now. I mentioned a good 4 or 5 other bands!!

And I can't watch videos online bro.
            FInd a way.. Kvelertak makes my face melt in a storm of metal glory.

Comment

FInd a way.. Kvelertak makes my face melt in a storm of metal glory.
              It isn't screamo shit. Is it?

Comment

It isn't screamo shit. Is it?
                Well if you associate all screaming in rock music to be "screamo" you might think so. The vocalist tears his vocal chords out in a raging scream voice... but it isn't any fucking weak angsty bullshit.

Comment

Well if you associate all screaming in rock music to be "screamo" you might think so. The vocalist tears his vocal chords out in a raging scream voice... but it isn't any fucking weak angsty bullshit.
                  I class screamo as Parkway Drive and the like. Where you can't understand fuck all. And might as well go sit with the lions in Africa. I wish they'd stop calling it metal. Talk about tarnishing the name. Makes me rage.

Comment

I class screamo as Parkway Drive and the like. Where you can't understand fuck all. And might as well go sit with the lions in Africa. I wish they'd stop calling it metal. Talk about tarnishing the name. Makes me rage.
                    Well Kvelertak is a Norweigan band who doesn't use english lyrics... so even if they used clean vocals I wouldn't know what the fuck they were going on about.

The point is, their tunes are loud, heavy, energetic, and make me want to punch you all.

but no

they aren't anything like Parkway Drive haha

Comment

Well Kvelertak is a Norweigan band who doesn't use english lyrics... so even if they used clean vocals I wouldn't know what the fuck they were going on about.

The point is, their tunes are loud, heavy, energetic, and make me want to punch you all.

but no

they aren't anything like Parkway Drive haha
                      More like Rammenstien or whatever. I don't mind them, but I haven't really heard much. They just sound cool as fuck. Who doesn't love angry Germans?

Apart from the Jewish.

Comment

I hate "screamo", but Kvelertak is fucking awesome. They scream, but it's more raw and punk-inspired.

Comment

I just checked out Kvelertak's Meir and fucking LOVED IT!!!! A fantastic combination of black metal/punk...thanks to black coffee and The Revelator for mentioning them...

Comment

Any Death Grips fans out there need to check out their newest effort "NO LOVE DEEP WEB"( hilarious album cover by the way) They are amazing as always, no idea when this album will be officially released since they were dropped from their label....it's available through torrent sites though...( the band put it out there for the fans since Epic refused to release it as planned)

Hopefully it will receive a proper release this year...

This song is just so fucking cool....The beat is bananas!!!

[YOUTUBE]qe6hHnHUQVk[/YOUTUBE]
                            Last edited by The Bear Jew; 04-05-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                              I just checked out Kvelertak's Meir and fucking LOVED IT!!!! A fantastic combination of black metal/punk...thanks to black coffee and The Revelator for mentioning them...

Check out their debut album too. That one is even more awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post

Check out their debut album too. That one is even more awesome.

Thanks black coffee, I'll definitely check it out...Even more awesome? I'm not even sure that could be possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X