Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Albums of 2013.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Albums of 2013.

    Talk about great albums from 2013.

    Favorites so far:

    Cult of Luna - Vertikal
    Intronaut - Habitual Levitations
    Ken Mode - Entrench
    Tomahawk - Oddfellows
    Baptists - Bushcraft
    Kvelertak - Meir
    Bring Me the Horizon - Sempiternal
    Clutch - Earth Rocker

  • #2
    The Flaming Lips - The Terror is easily my most anticipate album.

    So far Meir is my favorite album followed by David Bowie's The Next Day

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm highly anticipating Ghost's new album, Infestissumam.

      The two songs they have released so far, Secular Haze and Year Zero, have both kicked major ass.

      [YOUTUBE]vyQZ13jobIY[/YOUTUBE]

      Comment


      • #4
        Good job on making this thread black coffee!

        Here's some of my favorites so far...

        A$AP Rocky- Long Live A$AP
        Tomahawk- Oddefellows
        Tegan And Sara- Heartthrob
        Lil Wayne- I Am Not A Human Being II
        Tyler, The Creator- Wolf ( Amazing!!)
        Killswitch Engage- Disarm the Descent
        Bring Me The Horizon- Sempiternal

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
          Tegan And Sara- Heartthrob



          Looks like I'll have to give the new BMTH album a listen.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post


            Looks like I'll have to give the new BMTH album a listen.
            Yes it's very good, totally unique sound!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by black coffee View Post
              Talk about great albums from 2013.

              Favorites so far:

              Cult of Luna - Vertikal
              Intronaut - Habitual Levitations
              Ken Mode - Entrench
              Tomahawk - Oddfellows
              Baptists - Bushcraft
              Kvelertak - Meir
              Bring Me the Horizon - Sempiternal
              Clutch - Earth Rocker
              I will have to catch up on these. I want this to be the first year I actually listen to a lot.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                The Flaming Lips - The Terror is easily my most anticipate album.
                I'm looking forward to this and, fingers crossed, Tools new album.

                Comment


                • #9
                  waiting for the re release of Mad Season - Above

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Of course I'm looking forward to Megadeths new album Super Collider but these have been solid.

                    Voivod - Target Earth

                    Helloween - Straight Out Of Hell

                    Pink Cream 69 - Ceremonial

                    Byzantine - Byzantine

                    Saxon - Sacrifice

                    Soilwork - The Living Infinite
                    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                    R.I.P.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Megadeth's Super Collider

                      And Motorheads next album.

                      Everything else can go get fucked. Nothing else decent hitting this year.
                      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        Nothing else decent hitting this year.
                        This statement is true...

                        ...if you're a narrow minded weirdo who hates music.

                        You really need to expand your horizons.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                          This statement is true...

                          ...if you're a narrow minded weirdo who hates music.

                          You really need to expand your horizons.
                          That's what I was thinking... tons of great shit coming out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm fairly certain that Bring Me The Horizon's Sempiternal might be one of my favorite albums EVER! Just an amazing accomplishment...

                            I'm glad I'll be seeing them at Warped this summer...


                            [YOUTUBE]HJEahE-4juQ[/YOUTUBE]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                              This statement is true...

                              ...if you're a narrow minded weirdo who hates music.

                              You really need to expand your horizons.
                              Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              That's what I was thinking... tons of great shit coming out.
                              No way.

                              I am very narrow minded.

                              The only shit I listen to is Metallica, Johnny Cash, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Megadeth and Slayer. With some Disturbed on the side along with Elvis/Antrax/Eagles/Queen shit like that. Otherwise I don't go near it.

                              I can not listen to todays shit. And I can't stand screamo bullshit. Want those fuckers to die.

                              Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                              I'm fairly certain that Bring Me The Horizon's Sempiternal might be one of my favorite albums EVER! Just an amazing accomplishment...

                              I'm glad I'll be seeing them at Warped this summer...


                              [YOUTUBE]HJEahE-4juQ[/YOUTUBE]
                              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X