Pre Order:

http://www.blacksabbath.com/splash13.html

FUCK YEAH!

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/0...g-god-is-dead/

Comment

Well I dig it....alot!

Comment

I like it. The artwork reveal was cool.

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

[YOUTUBE]wVfUimq2KeI#![/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Musically, "God Is Dead?" isn't too shabby. Certainly better than fucking "Psycho Man". I am not liking Ozzy's voice on this though. It's very ordinary and workmanlike, like he just showed up, stuck the lyrics in front of a mic, sang in his lazy "I'm fookin' Ozzy so who gives a fook if I can't sing anymore?" way he seems to do nowadays, and then left afterwards. There's no passion at all. Worst of all, he's too loud in the mix.

Comment

On first listen God is Dead sounded pretty good. I look forward to hearing the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Void Terra Firma View Post
                Musically, "God Is Dead?" isn't too shabby. Certainly better than fucking "Psycho Man". I am not liking Ozzy's voice on this though. It's very ordinary and workmanlike, like he just showed up, stuck the lyrics in front of a mic, sang in his lazy "I'm fookin' Ozzy so who gives a fook if I can't sing anymore?" way he seems to do nowadays, and then left afterwards. There's no passion at all. Worst of all, he's too loud in the mix.
                l agree with this. Ozzy has a different tone to his voice these days, one that constantly wants to scream "Sharooooooooooooon!". Tony lommi seems to be taking it pretty easy these days too. That old Sabbath crunch appears to be long gone.

l'm a little wary of this new album from the get-go. The only Sabbath l ever liked was when Ozzy was the lead, but l haven't cared for Ozzy's material since the mid 80s.

Comment

It took a few listens, but I love the new song. Especially the second half. Classic Sabbath!

Comment

"God is Dead?" isn't exactly the Sabbath of old, but it's not bad either. I'm excited to hear what the rest of the album has to offer.

Comment

I'm not expecting the album to sound exactly like classic Sabbath but I'm curious to hear some new tunes.

It could have been worse like Skrillex joining Sabbath for a dubstep album or Ke$ha having a duet with Ozzy. I'd rather have them attempt to catch that lightning in a bottle instead of further ruining what reputation they have left.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadBeatNubbins View Post
                        I'd rather have them attempt to catch that lightning in a bottle instead of further ruining what reputation they have left.

Whaaaaaaaa?

Blasphemous I say! This will be awesome. Did you not hear the above song?!?! Brilliant! Classic Sabbath sound. Yep!

: )

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                          Whaaaaaaaa?

Blasphemous I say! This will be awesome. Did you not hear the above song?!?! Brilliant! Classic Sabbath sound. Yep!

: )
                          I have no doubt that it will be awesome. I'm actually really looking forward to hear the new album, Geezer and Tony sounded good to me on The Devil You Know with Dio. I think that my worries lie mostly with Ozzy's vocals and the last few albums that he put out which haven't been up to par in my opinion.

So, yeah.. see what happens.

Comment

I've heard from people who have heard the entire album, and they all say that "God Is Dead?" is the weakest song on the album. I personally love the song & can't wait to hear it! The CD will be relased on my birthday as well
                            http://slayersragex.dvdaf.com/

Comment

God is Dead? is a fantastic track, however even though Iommi and Butler are still kicking major ass I have a huge lack of faith in Ozzys vocals live. I'm seeing them in August and the few live videos i have seen of them recently his voice was beyond off key. Not to mention it is the worse album artwork of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X