Metallica 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica 2015

Meant to come out later this year, but apparently pushed to next year due to the filming of their 3D Movie. Not much is known, apart from Lars saying "It's loud, it's fast and it has solos."

I'm pumped as fuck, obviously. Can't wait!
    Last edited by Oxley; 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM.
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Originally posted by Frey
    Tool > Metallica
    Kill your fucking self.

Metallica > all

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      Kill your fucking self.

Metallica > all

I have found new love for you.

In all seriousness, I could never get into Tool. It's a bit weird for my liking.
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
        Kill your fucking self.

Thrash > all
        Fixxed.
        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
        R.I.P.

Comment

Yawn, fart...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Comment

Tool > Metallica
              This x100

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                [YOUTUBE]HX7_LDmDZas[/YOUTUBE]

Metallica were relevant up to the point including the Black Album, ever since then it has been an still ongoing world tour on the downward spiral. The demise of Jason was one of the many mistakes they did in order to keep their status contemporary.
                They have to stop making music, it hurts my metal ears.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Kill Em' All,And Justice For All,Ride The Lightning(and even The Black Album) were the good Metallica that I loved, this new breed of Metallica is a friggin joke. When Cliff died, the band's music died with him
                  Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

Metallica were relevant up to the point including the Black Album, ever since then it has been an still ongoing world tour on the downward spiral. The demise of Jason was one of the many mistakes they did in order to keep their status contemporary.
                    They have to stop making music, it hurts my metal ears.
                    Death Magnetic is one of their best. Can't wait for more from them. Metallica is probably the most picked on band ever, guess that's what massive success does to a band. They always have and always will kick ass.

Comment

I instantly knew that Oxley made this thread just by seeing the title alone.

Tool > Metallica

Metallica is awesome though, and I'm looking forward to their new stuff (as long as it isn't like motherfucking Lulu...)

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        Metallica is awesome though, and I'm looking forward to their new stuff (as long as it isn't like motherfucking Lulu...)
                        I agree, Lulu is terrible.

Comment

Tool > Metallica
                          First four Metallica albums > Tool

Comment

I thought it was pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see what else the new LP has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              They always have and always will kick ass.
                              They did kick ass, live and on album. At least album-wise, their ferocity there is long gone and quite frankly, live as well. There are tons of other bands, which do it better.
                              I only hope they won't end up as a joke like the Rolling Stones
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                              X