Most hated song at the moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XcentrickSalo
    I can only assume your type of music is the typical crap that the rest of the board seems to listen to

-XS
    Most likely.........although I will agree with any bad word that is uttered about Sean Paul. I honestly cannot even begin to fathom how he makes money as a musician.

Comment

Simple, he cashes in on his love for Carribbean artists who ARE talented by syaing he gave them his blessing etc for this song blah blah blah... i only like one song of his... and that was a duet

A song I'm pretty much hating is anything by Panic! At The Disco - they wish they were fall out boy and I have no idea who fall out boy wish they were

-XS
      "What do you prefer Karis? Evita or Sweeney Todd?"
      "Um, do I like a musical about a butcher or a musical that was butchered by Madonna?"

Comment

Simple, he cashes in on his love for Carribbean artists who ARE talented by syaing he gave them his blessing etc for this song blah blah blah... i only like one song of his... and that was a duet

A song I'm pretty much hating is anything by Panic! At The Disco - they wish they were fall out boy and I have no idea who fall out boy wish they were

-XS
        They wish they were good...

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

Will.I.Am, APL and Taboo are the three other members names.

You hate them all for their stupid music? How open minded of you, I can only assume your type of music is the typical crap that the rest of the board seems to listen to

-XS
          Actually, I consider myself extremely open-minded. I listen to a wide range of music. Currently, I'm listening I have The Who, Pink Floyd, VNV Nation, Kalmah, and Immortal Technique on constant rotation here at home. Thats a WIDE arrange of music already. Kalmah is melodic death metal, Immortal Technique is rap, The Who is classic rock, VNV Nation is FuturePop(?), etc.

So, yeah, i think im open minded. But the Black Eyed Peas I FUCKING HATE WITH A BURNING PASSION! and yes they make stupid music. Its all one dimensional. For crying out loud they are singing about HER HUMPS!

As for the rest of the board, i think they listen to some rather good music. They have their own tastes, which i respect, and yeah, i think i do listen to much of the same shit they do...

...but I am not alone in thinking BEP suck ass!

Comment

...bump...
            XBL - Zombie Dime
            GTA V
            Borderlands 2

Comment

someday by flipsyde

Comment

Anything by Justin Timberlake, Fall Out Boy (die already) and its prodigy Panic at the Disco! I hate any song by The Used too...oh and James Blunt.

Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Comment

Regina Specktor can just go away already...

Comment

anything by Aron Prichitt.....that big wheel album is the stupidest shit ever put on paper or cd.....a total insult to sound in general. The dimwit should be shot and point blank range with a 12 guage.

Comment

I just heard the new Hilary Duff song...coincidentally or not, I've come down with epistaxis at the moment. brb...

Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Comment

The worst song in this world ,in my opinion ,is Beautiful by James Blunt!!!

Comment

Sorry I dont watch VH1 or MTV so I cannot participate in this thread ;0)
                          FREE DOBEDOBE!

Comment

Fall Out Boy-This Ain't A Scene It's A God Damn Arms Race

Shoot me in the face.
                            [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/measyng/ZombieSuppersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Sexy Back

Comment

Originally posted by Get_the_bone View Post
                                The worst song in this world ,in my opinion ,is Beautiful by James Blunt!!!
                                Good thing I have never heard of him or anything he has done then.

Comment

Working...
                                X