No announcement yet.

Any Crazy Mazey's House of Horror Veterans Here?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyMAzeY View Post
    hi guys nice to hear how you all still remember it. it got shut down cos i got sewed. well threatened by the mpaa. for 1.5 million dollars so. we went underground but they still found me and i had to. and yes we called them cookies not torrents back
    well i'm on facebook so if ya wanna catch up join me over there.

CrazyMAzeYa House Of Horror Was One Of The Best If Not The Best Horror Site on the net. shame it went under..
    Yeah I remember getting the Prince of Darkness soundtrack over there. Great site man and it's fondly remembered.
    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

- Frankenstein's Monster.

found this site by googleing for crazey mazeys as i remember those days, i remember paying money though? not sure what i was paying for, maybe you got something from donating?

anyway, i liked the obscure sexploitation movies you could find there, is there anywhere today that carries that sort of content? usenet is good, but it's not great for obscure things.
      Last edited by mrniceguy; 02-13-2011, 12:46 PM.

--- comment deleted due to comment it was responding to being deleted ---
        Last edited by mrniceguy; 02-19-2011, 08:01 AM. Reason: i have a cranium

Yeah, great site. Was there pretty much at the start, back when it was really slow and difficult to get stuff, 1Mbit connection only, used to leave PC on 24/7 seeding to keep that damn ratio up.

Still got my cRazie mAzie folder where I used to have all the films I grabbed, and a .jpg of the site name for the thumbnail view when I had XP AND I used to save all the torrent files to a folder and download n delete as I went along, then I got lazy, so I still have a folder with about 20+ torrent files! Kept them for nostalgia

Note: I just loaded one into uTorrent, no, he hasn't secretly got the tracker up and running
          Last edited by kasabian; 02-19-2011, 04:35 AM.

Some of the movies I destroyed when I realised just how large my pirate collection was, it would be a pleasure to retrieve and I can't find any seller stocking them.
            Last edited by mrniceguy; 02-19-2011, 08:08 AM.

Found this thread by googling for Crazy Mazey's site. The discussion legacy were awesome there and I wish I could find a community like that again.
              Last edited by partsunknown; 01-16-2013, 08:27 PM.

Wow, this thread brings back old memories.

CM - good times, drama, insanity.