Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
    Epico and Primo won the tag titles at a house show. Awesome change, just wish it could've happened on RAW or at a PPV. Hopefully they can feud with other real teams like themselves and not more shitty random thrown together teams like Air Boom.
    Agreed.

The tag team & woman's division is a joke these days.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• ok is anyone else getting sleeping watching raw? the main event better be entertaining or i may just skip next week's raw

Comment

• Best match...EVER!

[YOUTUBE]oS3U1zIw86w&list=FLOLaSa7AD6O5kHNtq_e11Og&index=2& feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• That's a bit more like it. Great promo by Punk at the end. Too bad they let Laurenitus run his mouth afterwords. It should have just ended at "You're pathetic!".

I really hope they let Punk and Ziggler go at it, without too much outside interference. I'm hoping they make it a no DQ.

Comment

• So they take the US title off Ryder... then make the new champion look like a complete bitch. WWE is so stupid sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              That's a bit more like it. Great promo by Punk at the end. Too bad they let Laurenitus run his mouth afterwords. It should have just ended at "You're pathetic!".

I really hope they let Punk and Ziggler go at it, without too much outside interference. I'm hoping they make it a no DQ.
              I think they're trying to make a Austin/McMahon esque rivalry between Punk & Lauranitis.

Comment

• ok it turned out to be a pretty good show in large part due to the main event and cena slowly embracing his hate hahaha wwe better not fuck this up though.....as they are very good at fucking things up.....

Comment

• Originally posted by xdeathx View Post
                  ok it turned out to be a pretty good show in large part due to the main event and cena slowly embracing his hate hahaha wwe better not fuck this up though.....as they are very good at fucking things up.....
                  When Cena was about to crush Swagger with the steps, and Kane's music hit, I just wanted to hear Kane over the PA say "Do it!". Missed oppourtunity.

Punk's promo at the end was so damn good, that it frustrates me that he can't do it on a regular basis. It seems that Punk needs real heat with the other guy, to make his promos memorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    When Cena was about to crush Swagger with the steps, and Kane's music hit, I just wanted to hear Kane over the PA say "Do it!". Missed oppourtunity.

Punk's promo at the end was so damn good, that it frustrates me that he can't do it on a regular basis. It seems that Punk needs real heat with the other guy, to make his promos memorable.
                    yep wwe fucked that up with kane and cena and punk is awesome all around when he is allowed to do all that he does best......also too ziggler really impressed me when him and mick foley had that exchange in the ring i was quite convinced i hope we all see that more of ziggler but i als want to see foley kick his ass at some point haha

Comment

• Evan Bourne has been suspended AGAIN. He's either trying to get fired or a complete moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                        Evan Bourne has been suspended AGAIN. He's either trying to get fired or a complete moron.

Comment

• Great sign

Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                            Great sign

LOL.

Comment

• I heard Jim Ross was in a head on collision, is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by CANADARULES View Post
                                I heard Jim Ross was in a head on collision, is this true?
                                Yeah, but he and the people involved were all okay. He's been sore though apparently.

Damn, you guys see that chokeslam through the stage?

Totally badass. Made my night.

Comment

Working...
                                X