• Show
Clear All

• Punk vs Bryan right now!!!

Can never have too much of these two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      Punk vs Bryan right now!!!

Can never have too much of these two.
      Nope. The best two wrestlers in the WWE right now.

I actually thought the promo with Jericho/Punk was pretty good. Reminded me of Punk/Cena.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
        Nope. The best two wrestlers in the WWE right now.

I actually thought the promo with Jericho/Punk was pretty good. Reminded me of Punk/Cena.
        It was good, but went on far too long. Loved the "swimming with sharks/dancing with stars" jab though.

Comment

• Well, the WWE just took a big shit on the Wrestlemania card. It looked great until they added Big Show vs Cody Rhodes and it looks like we're getting Kane vs Orton as well. FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
            Well, the WWE just took a big shit on the Wrestlemania card. It looked great until they added Big Show vs Cody Rhodes and it looks like we're getting Kane vs Orton as well. FUCK.
            Only match I even remotely care about it Taker vs HHH, which Im practically sure it's going to end with HBK being the ref, and unintentionally superkicks HHH(Undertaker ducks). They'll do some magic show where Taker disappears, then he'll be inducted in the HOF next year.

Comment

• I wouldn't give a shit about HHH vs Taker if it wasn't HIAC. That's the only thing that has me interested in that. I hope Taker doesn't retire before facing Cena at Wrestlemania. I'd say Taker has 2 more WM matches left after this one.

How can you not care about Punk vs Jericho or Rock vs Cena? Punk vs Jericho will be the best match on the card as far as pure wrestling goes, and Rock vs Cena is considered a dream match which will have the crowd going absolutely insane. It's going to be awesome.

Speaking of Cena/Rock, Cena has been downright pwning The Rock on the mic. If you told me a year ago that'd be the case I would've called you an idiot, but it's happening.

Comment

• Even though ever HIAC match has sucked since Taker/Edge (Which didn't have blood and was still fucking awesome.) I think Taker and Hunter can put on an amazing match.

I remember back in 04' after watching HHH and Shawn in their HIAC match and wondering how awesome it would be to see HHH and Taker in HIAC.

My main fear is that Taker is going to have a rough time putting on a 30+ minute match.

Comment

My main fear is that Taker is going to have a rough time putting on a 30+ minute match.
                  He had a hard enough time last year. I don't know why everyone praises that match. It was like watching a match in slow-motion. They were selling everything like they were shot, and crawling around like babies, for three quarters of the match.

Comment

He had a hard enough time last year. I don't know why everyone praises that match. It was like watching a match in slow-motion. They were selling everything like they were shot, and crawling around like babies, for three quarters of the match.
                    I loved it. Easily the best match of the show.

I know I'm in the minority here, and I know it wont happen but I really want HHH to end the streak.

Comment

I loved it. Easily the best match of the show.

I know I'm in the minority here, and I know it wont happen but I really want HHH to end the streak.
                      I probably would've enjoyed it more, if I watched it live. I saw it after all the MOTY hype, and wasn't all that impressed. Taker/Micheals 1 & 2, were far better.

As for the streak, I don't see how they can end it in a satisfying way. If HHH were to end it at WM, I want to see the kliq help him out. Just get all the old boys back, for one night only, to help beat The Undertaker. Kind of like how Yokozuna defeated him in the Casket Match from years ago.

I love how when they show the highlight reel of the streak, they conveniently leave out Giant Gonzalez smothering him with cloriphorm at WM 9. Not such a graceful victory I guess.

Comment

• I havn't been keeping up too well with wrestling as of late. Does anyone know if Shawn Michaels will have an involvment (if any) in HHH Vs. Undertaker's Hell In The Cell match???

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          I havn't been keeping up too well with wrestling as of late. Does anyone know if Shawn Michaels will have an involvment (if any) in HHH Vs. Undertaker's Hell In The Cell match???
                          Rumour has it, he wll be the guest ref.

Either way, he's coming back. I don't know why he retired in the first place. He can still go. It's not like he's Ric Flair, or anything. Hell, I think Micheals got better with age.

Comment

Either way, he's coming back. I don't know why he retired in the first place. He can still go. It's not like he's Ric Flair, or anything. Hell, I think Micheals got better with age.
                            He's my favorite performer. The man still has a full tank, and there's no doubt he can go.

One match i'd still love to see would be Icon Vs. Legend = The Rock Vs. HBK! Vince McMahon needs to make it happen.

Comment

I think its because they're trying to make new stars. It looks to me like they've had this Undertaker wrestlemania thing set up for a few years now. HBK retiring vs the streak was a big selling point, as will him being the ref(assuming that).

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                He's my favorite performer. The man still has a full tank, and there's no doubt he can go.

One match i'd still love to see would be Icon Vs. Legend = The Rock Vs. HBK! Vince McMahon needs to make it happen.
                                You aren't kidding! I've wanted this match since the night The Rock won the title. Plus one of my other dream matches would be Micheals vs Sting.

Comment

Working...
                                X