Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I would have preferred it if Miz won the belt at the next PPV in an "official" match, but good for him. He has certainly been very watchable in the last couple of months.

    Infini-Tropolis

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
      I would have preferred it if Miz won the belt at the next PPV in an "official" match, but good for him. He has certainly been very watchable in the last couple of months.
      Agreed. They really just gave him the mic and told him to be annoying, and did it make people hate him.

      I really think Michael Cole and NXT really helped The Miz break out into a star.

      Glad to see a change in the WWE and I am glad Mike the Miz got it. Cleveland finally got a winner.

      Hellions on Parade, bodies fall by hand and blade.
      [XBOXLIVE]Chr1sBenoit[/XBOXLIVE]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
        Years? Nah, more like months. It's the best ending since the first Nexus attack, that was way better (even if the follow up was a letdown).
        A bunch of no bodies (cept Danielson) attacking Cena < a hard working guy finally winning the top title. The Nexus first attack didn't mean shit since we all knew Cena wouldn't sell the beating and sure enough, he didn't. I stand by my statement, because Raw next week is now a must see.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
          A bunch of no bodies (cept Danielson) attacking Cena < a hard working guy finally winning the top title. The Nexus first attack didn't mean shit since we all knew Cena wouldn't sell the beating and sure enough, he didn't. I stand by my statement, because Raw next week is now a must see.
          Danielson was a nobody too. Known by hardcore wrestling fans sure, but to the other 90% of viewers, a nobody.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
            Danielson was a nobody too. Known by hardcore wrestling fans sure, but to the other 90% of viewers, a nobody.
            Okay.

            Comment


            • Doped up Jeff Hardy being his typical douche self talking shit on CM Punk:

              [YOUTUBE]e6GcrIBhBWA[/YOUTUBE]
              Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
                The Miz cashed in the MITB and won the WWE title! Best ending to Raw in years!
                Too bad The Miz didn't win the title in a hard fought 20 minute match. It's a shame when guys win the title using MITB.

                Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                Doped up Jeff Hardy being his typical douche self talking shit on CM Punk:

                [YOUTUBE]e6GcrIBhBWA[/YOUTUBE]
                Jeff and Matt looked drugged up ... Jeff did not make CM Punk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                  Too bad The Miz didn't win the title in a hard fought 20 minute match. It's a shame when guys win the title using MITB.
                  Most guys don't win the title in hard fought twenty minute matches to begin with.

                  At the end of the day it's not how you won it, only that you won it.

                  Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                  Jeff and Matt looked drugged up ... Jeff did not make CM Punk
                  Jeff has a different reality then the rest of us for sure.

                  Comment


                  • Jeff Hardy is the future.
                    My Horror "Stream".

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
                      Most guys don't win the title in hard fought twenty minute matches to begin with.

                      At the end of the day it's not how you won it, only that you won it.
                      He also wasn't handed MITB he actually worked for it and slowly built up.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post

                        At the end of the day it's not how you won it, only that you won it.
                        Well it just takes away from the wrestler when they win the title with the MITB imo

                        It's nothing compared to how HBK or Austin won their first titles.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                          Well it just takes away from the wrestler when they win the title with the MITB imo

                          It's nothing compared to how HBK or Austin won their first titles.
                          How so? The only time it didn't work was for Punk when he was a face. You notice how the heels keep winning the MITB? That's kinda the point, it works in their favor, makes them more hated.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
                            How so? The only time it didn't work was for Punk when he was a face. You notice how the heels keep winning the MITB? That's kinda the point, it works in their favor, makes them more hated.
                            I know that's the point, to put over the heel. But when they're 55 getting inducted into the hall of fame or whatever .. their first title win was with the MITB on Monday Night RAW .. kinda lame to me .. to each their own.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                              I know that's the point, to put over the heel. But when they're 55 getting inducted into the hall of fame or whatever .. their first title win was with the MITB on Monday Night RAW .. kinda lame to me .. to each their own.
                              The HOF is a joke man. Like I said, how you win it doesn't make a bit of difference. Heels and faces win the title all the time in screwy ways, and it doesn't take anything away from their career. Edge and CM Punk will be remembered as world champions, not as two guys who cashed in the MITB.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
                                The HOF is a joke man. Like I said, how you win it doesn't make a bit of difference. Heels and faces win the title all the time in screwy ways, and it doesn't take anything away from their career. Edge and CM Punk will be remembered as world champions, not as two guys who cashed in the MITB.
                                How I view a wrestler depends on their whole package. I'll respect HBK's title victories over Edge's any day of the week. It kinda takes away something for me.

                                I guess I look alittle deeper then most. It's just a shame that The Miz will go down as a world champion while the likes of Owen hart and Mr. Perfect will not.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X