No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered Summerslam on ppv mainly for the Triple H and Lesnar match. It better be good.

Comment

• Predictions for the few matches I care about tonight:

Lesnar/HHH - All I really hope for in this match, is that it's just as brutal and stiff as the Cena/Lesnar match. HHH will win via sledgehamer.

CM Punk/TBS/Cena - I'm leaning towards Punk, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cena took it. I know they have this Rock/Punk idea for WM, but I'll believe it when I see it. I have this feeling that it will end up a triple threat match, with Cena holding the title.

Ziggler/Jericho - Ziggles is taking it, in what will probably be the best match of the night.

Shaemus/ADR - Sheamus wins, Del Rio snaps and armbars the hell out of Sheamus. Officials break it up, and while they're checking on Shaemus, Ziggler's music hits and he cashes in his MITB and defeats a one-armed Shaemus.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if HHH wins but Lesnar beats the life out of him after the match.

Comment

• HHH beats Lesnar. Ziggler beats Jericho via cheap win. Daniel Bryan loses to Kane to continue his descent into NO! madness.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if HHH wins but Lesnar beats the life out of him after the match.
            Yeah, that's about the only way I see an Undertaker appearance happening. Then the "end of an era" gang will be united.

Ziggler/Jericho opens the show, which to me says Ziggles is definately cashing in his MITB contract.

Comment

• Antonio Cesaro. United States champion. HEY!

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
                Antonio Cesaro. United States champion. HEY!
                Lesson learned. Don't complain via Twitter. Pure punishment for Santino.

Comment

• Well that was boring.

Man, did HHH/Lesnar ever stink up the joint. Total fucking silence. You could've heard a rat piss on cotten during that match. What a letdown. Lesnar sure can sell a tummy ache though.

Jericho defeats Ziggler?????????

The Punk/TBS/Cena match was decent.

Sheamus/ADR was better than expected.

That's about all I can remember.

Comment

• What a disappointing ppv. That Lesnar and HHH match was shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                      Well that was boring.

Man, did HHH/Lesnar ever stink up the joint. Total fucking silence. You could've heard a rat piss on cotten during that match. What a letdown. Lesnar sure can sell a tummy ache though.

The Punk/TBS/Cena match was decent.

Sheamus/ADR was better than expected.

That's about all I can remember.
                      I wouldn't be too worried about Jericho going over Ziggler. I can't remember a single match that he's won this year, and it's a nice send off for him in case he doesn't come back.

Besides, Ziggler already has MITB, and he's over as fuck. He wasn't hurt at all by losing tonight.

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      What a disappointing ppv. That Lesnar and HHH match was shit.
                      Agreed. I don't really know what I was expecting but It was definitely missing something.

Solid show overall though. Punk's still champion which makes me very happy.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Yeah, that's about the only way I see an Undertaker appearance happening. Then the "end of an era" gang will be united.

Ziggler/Jericho opens the show, which to me says Ziggles is definately cashing in his MITB contract.
                        I was thinkin the same thing when I discovered that Jericho and Ziggler would open the show. Nice to see Jericho do his finisher the old school way.

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                        What a disappointing ppv. That Lesnar and HHH match was shit.
                        It was "ok" .. I guess they were going for a gritty/realistic type of fight/finish. I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar won the Royal Rumble.

I also hate how they will drag out Sheamus and Del Rio for another 3-4 weeks

The Triple Threat was ok .. Kinda what I expected.

Overall it was a decent PPV .. I kinda expected more. But RAW should be interesting tonight .. Lesnar is scheduled to appear.

Comment

Told you not to worry.

Comment

• Hello to all my wrestling buddies here on BD. I have a question regarding the message boards and decided to ask here instead of making a new thread about it.

Can everyone on the new boards see our posts here on legacy, or are they 2 completely different forums? I thought this was a way to get the old look back but still be the same message boards with all the other members, or is this it's own thing now? I'm confused. Either way the new forum layout sucks ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                              Hello to all my wrestling buddies here on BD. I have a question regarding the message boards and decided to ask here instead of making a new thread about it.

Can everyone on the new boards see our posts here on legacy, or are they 2 completely different legacy? I thought this was a way to get the old look back but still be the same message boards with all the other members, or is this it's own thing now? I'm confused. Either way the new forum layout sucks ass.
                              Legacy is it's own thing.

RAW continues to suck. Heyman gave a great promo, and they followed that heat-getting moment up with having Brock quit.......again. Look, we get that he was signed to a limited contract, but come up with some new material already. Anybody with eyes can see where this is going. Another match with HHH, that nobody will care about.

Ziggler/Jericho was nothing special, given the circumstances. I really don't care that Jericho has left again, to go play rockstar with his shitty band.

Punk and Cena were pretty good, but this neverending feud shows just how thin the roster is, concerning top stars.

Oh' and as if it even needs to be said, three hours is too much. Especially when the produst is this bad. It's like an insanity test at this point.

Comment

Ziggler/Jericho was nothing special, given the circumstances. I really don't care that Jericho has left again, to go play rockstar with his shitty band.

Oh' and as if it even needs to be said, three hours is too much. Especially when the produst is this bad. It's like an insanity test at this point.
                                For what It's worth (nothing) I think Fozzy is great.

And yeah three hours is way too long. Around the hour 1/2 point I start to lose interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X