No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to WWE. Put Dean Ambrose on main roster. He's ready damn you.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• I haven't watched wrestling in years I grew up during the nitro/raw era well I was a teenager anyway I watch that TNA from time to time they seem to have a few older wcw wrestlers I like.

Should I get back into it ?
      <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
      R.I.P.

Comment

• It's cool to see CM Punk with the year long title run. Too bad he'll lose it to The Rock at the Rumble.

Comment

• Happy Ambrose is now on the main roster. Bit bummed Ohno wasn't added to the mix but sounds like they are considering a NXT invasion storyline. I think WWE will drop that idea though. Can't wait to see Ambrose bring the crazy.

Sucks that Kenneth Cameron of The Ascension was arrested and released. Hopefully this doesn't fuck things up for O'Brien. I say replace Cameron with Corey Graves or Curt Hawkins if he's going to be healthy in the next couple months.

I would love to see Ohno pull this out in a WWE match:

[YOUTUBE]5cp6yfYPvDI[/YOUTUBE]
          sigpic

Comment

• I've heard so much hype about Ambrose, that if he's anything less than the second coming of Austin, it will be a disappointment.

I like what I've seen though. He's got a great look for a heel, and seems comfortable on the mic. I've only seen a handful of his FCW in-ring work though. What I saw was sound, but nothing I could really judge him on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              I like what I've seen though. He's got a great look for a heel, and seems comfortable on the mic. I've only seen a handful of his FCW in-ring work though. What I saw was sound, but nothing I could really judge him on.
              Watch his matches with William Regal they were outstanding! I'm really liking the shield and hope the writers don't screw this up like they do with most things.

Lots of people seem bummed about Kenneth Cameron getting released although I haven't seen The ascension myself but NXT is just full of great talent. Corey Graves I've seen live as Sterling James Keenan at a few indy shows about 4/5 years ago and he was great then and looks like he has a cool gimmick now.

Bray Wyatt is another who really excites me, his promos are awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• CM Punk had to get surgery ..

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                    CM Punk had to get surgery ..
                    Guarantees that it will be him and Rock at the Rumble. (Was there ever any doubt?)

It's also a good thing since we get to see The Shield in action early than I thought we would. (In a TLC as well, should be some crazy spots.)

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Ziggler won .. I didn't expect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                        Ziggler won .. I didn't expect that.
                        Ziggler is a future star, and WWE would be retarded to kill his momentum like that. Super glad they did the right thing.

And how about that TLC match? Definite MOTY candidate.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Ryback killed Rollins.

Great TLC match booked to perfection. No match of the year but great. Everyone involved delivered.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
                            Ryback killed Rollins.

Great TLC match booked to perfection. No match of the year but great. Everyone involved delivered.
                            Considering what they managed to pull off, under the limitation of a PG show, I'd consider it MOTY. It was insane from beginning to end. That is what a TLC match should look like. I also really like that Ambrose guy. His manerisms in the ring, reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker.

The entire PPV was pretty damn stellar. Not a boring match in the bunch, and they even kept the obligatory Divas match mercifully short. Cena/Ziggler delivered, and AJ's turn was perfect.

Comment

• Interesting end to RAW.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, may we present to you.......RYBLACK!

Don't know what to think of the new guy, really. He looks like just another beast, and we've already got Ryback, and eventually Lesnar in the mix, plus the big dude from The Shield.

Either way, it looks like Vince is in "find a new star" mode. Lots of new blood coming in, which is always a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X