No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd share this vid as it made me laugh.

[YOUTUBE]?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Qu1qrnJlzQA[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome guy and Punk spoke to him on the radio and offered him the best seats in the house next time raw is in town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
      Thought I'd share this vid as it made me laugh.

[YOUTUBE]?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Qu1qrnJlzQA[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome guy and Punk spoke to him on the radio and offered him the best seats in the house next time raw is in town.
      God bless America. The land that I love.....

*tear*

Comment

• What is this? Like a 3 hour ad for the WWE app? Christ.

Look who's back. Mr. Bland, Jack Swagger. Oooooh, he's all serious and big now. Useless hack.

Comment

• Who? I havn't watched wrestling in a good while, but since when does Jimmy Swaggert wrestle?

Comment

• Mr. Maddox calling out The Shield. Admirable. But mistaken.

Rey-Bryan and Punk-Jericho were pretty sweet this week. Both definitely worth a Tube.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
              Mr. Maddox calling out The Shield. Admirable. But mistaken.
              I don't know what the hell they're doing with that guy. I loved his Bane immitation though.

"Justice"

Rey-Bryan and Punk-Jericho were pretty sweet this week. Both definitely worth a Tube.
              Yeah, but what wasn't cool was the US and Intercontinental Champions getting jobbed out.

Loved watching Miz get Nar'd. Face Miz is beyond lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                Loved watching Miz get Nar'd. Face Miz is beyond lame.
                As great as that was I couldn't help but think what a waste of a Lesnar appearance it was. Me not wanting to see another Lesnar-HHH match down the road doesn't help much either.

Enough good made up for the lame. Mark Henry's back, Bruno in the HOF, Fandango lives, all in all entertaining Raw.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

As great as that was I couldn't help but think what a waste of a Lesnar appearance it was. Me not wanting to see another Lesnar-HHH match down the road doesn't help much either.
                  Yeah, but that's how Lesnar is most effective. Short and sweet, while leaving a path of destruction. Once he's given a mic, the mystique kind of goes away.

I'm still holding out hope that they'll postpone Lesnar/HHH for a year or two, given his new contract.

*fingers crossed*

Enough good made up for the lame. Mark Henry's back, Bruno in the HOF, Fandango lives, all in all entertaining Raw.
                  I like Henry. I just hope they actually have some plans for him this time around.

Nice to see Bruno quit being a Diva, and finally came to his senses. I'll never understand how these celebrated pros(in any field) would deny themselves such an accolade, just becasue of politics and personal issues.

Fandango........good God. It's gimmicks like that, that makes me truly believe Vince is losing his fucking mind. I hope this guy enjoys his future Dance offs with Brodus Clay, because that's about he's going to get.

Comment

Mr. Maddox calling out The Shield. Admirable. But mistaken.

I loved the Punk/Jericho match.

Happy to see Henry back .. He looked bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                      I loved the Punk/Jericho match.

Happy to see Henry back .. He looked bad ass.
                      Pretty sad that a free match on Raw is best match we've seen in months.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                          way too funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                            That is one hell of a shoop.

Comment

• [youtube]oiG55s1xs0o[/youtube]

iOle!

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Apparently, Taker is in town tonight.