Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
    Fandango is going the midcard comedy act route it seems. Sucks, the guy was actually making the gimmick work and deserves much more.
    Nothing wrong with midcard comedy, Disco Inferno was awesome. His injury was poor timing but I never saw him becoming anything major. When you struggle to pull off a good match against Jericho you don't deserve a big push. I enjoy him though and hope he maintains a place in the midcard.

I'm gonna be watching Money in the Bank tonight, anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
      I'm gonna be watching Money in the Bank tonight, anyone else?
      Yeah.

Should be pretty solid. At the very least we'll get two MITB matches.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
        Yeah.

Should be pretty solid. At the very least we'll get two MITB matches.
        Yeah I'm kinda excited. I'm gonna watch the kickoff show as I want to tag championship match.

Comment

• Fucking Sandow? I guess giving the win to the only credible guy in the match would've made too much sense. I don't even want to watch the rest of this dumb ass show now.

Comment

Fucking Sandow? I guess giving the win to the only credible guy in the match would've made too much sense. I don't even want to watch the rest of this dumb ass show now.
            Sandow is awesome. It's about damn time he got a push.

Comment

• He has no credibility. He's been doing nothing the past few months but get a made a fool out of by Sheamus. Ambrose has way more of an upside. This decision makes so sense.

Maybe Kane can come back to win the other ladder match? Hell, that'd make MORE sense than this shit.

Not to mention Sandow is A HHHH guy. Maybe Ambrose should start working out with HHH too.

Comment

He has no credibility. He's been doing nothing the past few months but get a made a fool out of by Sheamus. Ambrose has way more of an upside. This decision makes so sense.

Maybe Kane can come back to win the other ladder match? Hell, that'd make MORE sense than this shit.

Not to mention Sandow is A HHHH guy. Maybe Ambrose should start working out with HHH too.
                Ah', you're one of those "Ambrose is God" guys. No further explanation needed. Anyone winning but him, wouldn't make any sense to you.

Comment

• You're right, it wouldn't have. Everyone else in the match was a jobber.

Comment

• Oh well, Sandow will get a forgettable title reign out of this and go the likes of Miz and Swagger. Get to win the title, then lose it and become irrelevant.

Comment

You're right, it wouldn't have. Everyone else in the match was a jobber.
                      What has Ambrose been doing in the WWE as a singles guy, that makes him so much more deserving? I like the guy, but he's done nothing of note, outside of his work with The Shield, and winning the most useless title of them all. He is a mid-carder, who barely wrestles.

Comment

• I LOVE Sandow but he's been a jobber the last month and a title win any time soon will harm him like everyone else. At least he's gonna feud with Rhodes and make some good TV cause he's fucking awesome in the ring and on the mic. I'm glad Ambrose didn't win as the briefcase would only harm him, he needs to be built up properly, no stupid hotshot to the title that will fail.

Heyman screwing Punk seems too soon, showing his hand kinda loses the intrigue of the story. Everyone was expecting a Bryan win so Orton winning left me a bit deflated.

I wanted Henry to win (like the crowd) but that was never gonna happen. The title matches and first ladder match were great the rest lackluster imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                          What has Ambrose been doing in the WWE as a singles guy, that makes him so much more deserving? I like the guy, but he's done nothing of note, outside of his work with The Shield, and winning the most useless title of them all. He is a mid-carder, who barely wrestles.
                          Wreslte The Undertaker in a singles match and come out looking like somewhat of a threat, for starters. That alone is more than Sandow has accomplished his entire WWE career.

I like Sandow, but as said earlier, this hotshot to the title pushes are stupid and help no one. I don't mind the mitb brief cases, but the winners should be deserving people who will continue to be over after winning and dropping the belt (Edge, Punk), not guys who will win the title thus tainting it, then becoming unimportant after losing the belt (Swagger, Miz, etc)
                          Last edited by Nightmare; 07-14-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Wreslte The Undertaker in a singles match and come out looking like somewhat of a threat, for starters.
                            Not really. The Shield just did there thing as usual. Nobody remembers the intricate details of that match. It wasn't a five star classic on a PPV, or anything. All they remember is that Ambrose lost, and The Shield all beat the fuck out of The Undertaker afterwords. If they even remember that. That storyline went nowhere.

Your fond memories of it, are those of a die hard Ambrose fan. Most fans have already forgotten about it.

I like Sandow, but as said earlier, this hotshot to the title pushes are stupid and help no one. I don't mind the mitb brief cases, but the winners should be deserving people who will continue to be over after winning and dropping the belt (Edge, Punk), not guys who will win the title thus tainting it, then becoming unimportant after losing the belt (Swagger, Miz, etc)
                            I'm not saying Sandow fits the description of a deserving guy, who they've been building up for months. I'm just saying that neither does Ambrose. Nobody in that match really did, which is why is was somewhat interesting. Nobody had a clue who was going to take it.

If it takes a WHC title shot to get Sandow some of the spotlight, I'm all for it. He's got it all, and is far better than how he's been being used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                              Nah. He lost all his momentum the moment the WWE told us that it was "cool" to cheer fo him.

"The whole world is 'Fandangoing', and you should do it too!"

Yeah, fuck you WWE. May as well have had my grandmother tell me how incredible Nirvana was in the 90's.

I didn't see Orton winning. Pretty interesting.

Also Jericho needs to stop being a jobber .. Give him some credible wins before they have him job again. Make him beat Swagger and then Cody Rhodes then have him fued with Ambrose.

I wonder who RVD will battle with first hmmm..

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                                Also Jericho needs to stop being a jobber .. Give him some credible wins before they have him job again. Make him beat Swagger and then Cody Rhodes then have him fued with Ambrose.
                                This. He's doing the right thing giving back to the business but losing ALL THE TIME diminishes the value of the job.

Random point: If someone were to cash in their money in the bank against me I'd kick them in the balls, DQ, problem solved, thanks for coming, try again next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X